MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if the beast will stay away from the big sizes? Don't imagine its easy to flip 16+?

Now when ppl say to clear your cache when you go for things online is there a specific cache to clear? Googled it and it gave me thumbnail, DNS, memory, and internet explorer cache.

I hope they have the captcha system enabled during this restock.

Nike with the captcha vs bots:
hope you know if the obvious things are restock the captcha doesn't always work, I remember when the restock came in march and I didn't captcha for Prelude 4's 

Whatever nike has up their sleeve it is 1. Some type of shoe and 2. Sizes 7-13, 14, 15

Nike will have Jordan Futures tomorrow at 10am, nike sent their tweet out a few minutes after nike Dallas said that they will have the jordan future FCFS when they open at 10

Try to tell people this, still a race to get to the captcha
Only people i'm racing is the other bot users, in REALITY. 
eek.gif

Nike will have Jordan Futures tomorrow at 10am, nike sent their tweet out a few minutes after nike Dallas said that they will have the jordan future FCFS when they open at 10
If thats the case there about to let down alot of Jordan Fans... 

Is NTC bringing back the 3's black cement? That'd be more heartbreaking than the Royals. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom