MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIll there be a page for the eastbay restock or are they sending out a link? I normally don't purchase anything from them
they are also all releasing on footaction footlocker and champs all online, not sure if that was posted but all the shoes are up on all the sites

Don't waste time on sole heaven they probably won't even have FSRs. .they are also not getting half sizes.

Worst site ever.

Also all these sites pull from the same inventory in regards to us retailers, fnl doesn't though.

Last edited:
Sole said they have full size none of that 15 crap. Good luck to those trying. No royals no chase 4 me I'll b sleep

does soleheaven sell for retail? Not trying or anything but I don't see what the fuss is about if you have to pay overseas shipping + possible fees.

My angus is peppered. Goin' for snake skins, but If Bred 13s, Bel Airs, and Inf 23 VIs are on there, my wallet bout to take a lil bit of damage this mornin'.

Haven't been on the net in days (connection issues) cliff notes? All I want is a pair of Bel Air's in a 13 and I'll be happy.

should i clear all my cache? i'm about to enter my card onto the autofill too, first time doing this online morning thing

Doesn't hurt to do so, but I don't think it will help with much. Auto fill definitely helps tho.

what do customs fees look like coming from england? trying to decide if this is even worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom