MASTER CURRENCY COUNTERFEITER PRINTS MILLIONS

laugh.gif

Address this and we can talk about who's broke.

http://niketalk.com/t/592862/superb-where-you-at-doggy
@BLASTERCOMBO

@Yeah

@ ALL THE OTHER HATERS
Everyone arent broke like you. I was gone and didnt even notice that thread before it got locked but whatever

IM done proving stuff to you.Your broke and salty G. Quit being a groupie. If you say sorry daddy, I might give you a job, maybe you can run some kiddie scripts for me

HOPE OFF MY MEAT!!!!

Last edited:
welp...............

guess he shut yall up with that

notice his other internet tabs

Last edited:
Damn homie really posted his bank account on NT. Assuming its real, I don't know whether to give you props or call you lame for letting the internet get to you. Once again assuming its real

And on second thought, it's fake. Nice attempt at trolling

Last edited:
Lol, why'd you put my name in your post and PM me? Everyone asked you to prove it. You talking about "it's quiet in here now", it was also 2-3am on a Saturday night lol.

YEAH, or whatever his name is, had a whole list of claims you've made. Prove them since you're in a proving mood.

Last edited:
@BLASTERCOMBO

@Yeah

@ ALL THE OTHER HATERS
Everyone arent broke like you. I was gone and didnt even notice that thread before it got locked but whatever

IM done proving stuff to you.Your broke and salty G. Quit being a groupie. If you say sorry daddy, I might give you a job, maybe you can run some kiddie scripts for me

HOPE OFF MY MEAT!!!!

View media item 964589

View media item 964957
First your account is with US Bank, now you have a military bank account, ha? You just enlist as a marine, too? :lol:

View media item 964962
You done switched from working at Apple to owning your own business and copping "clone" (I.e. fake) iphones, ha?

View media item 964963
You rich, but stunting with tagged pics of $300 and plastic wrapped chairs, ha?

:rofl:

Even if you DO got money like that, you still lying about so much other stuff b....why? I ain't concerned about the money, hell, you might have had a nice inheritance. I just doubt you really bout the lives you claim to be about.

Son was talking about its quiet in here on the weekend at like 1AM... :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 964957
First your account is with US Bank, now you have a military bank account, ha? You just enlist as a marine, too? :lol:

View media item 964962
You done switched from working at Apple to owning your own business and copping "clone" (I.e. fake) iphones, ha?

View media item 964963
You rich, but stunting with tagged pics of $300 and plastic wrapped chairs, ha?

:rofl:

Even if you DO got money like that, you still lying about so much other stuff b....why? I ain't concerned about the money, hell, you might have had a nice inheritance. I just doubt you really bout the lives you claim to be about.

Son was talking about its quiet in here on the weekend at like 1AM... :lol:
lol, out of all the things you requested of course the most simple thing to artificially make is posted. I don't care about dude at all, and all this is for comedy and entertainment. So far it's doing its job :lol:

Last edited:
lol, out of all the things you requested of course the most simple thing to artificially make is posted. I don't care about dude at all, and all this is for comedy and entertainment. So far it's doing its job :lol:

Son has already admitted to using fake ATM slips at places to pick girls up. This is all comedy to me. :rofl:

Son has already admitted to using fake ATM slips at places to pick girls up. This is all comedy to me. :rofl:

That's the thing, why lie? Why throw your "business" out there? Nobody cares. At this point he's shadow boxing and catching feelings doing so. You can't say you're ballin and then say I refuse to pay back my student loans, then post furniture with plastic still covering it. :lol:

Btw, kinda quiet in here right now huh :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
He ain't saying nothing but proving everything. So what I buy cheap phones on the side I like messing around with them because I'm curious how they work

So what if I do have v6 2013 challenger I paid cash for plus I got a v6 mustang I don't drive

So what I brand unnamed Bluetooth products and sell them at malls, to stores and at mall kiosk.

I travel and sell my goods. I made 90k so far in 5 months. I'm in Texas now fam

What's your point groupie. You made I don't post pics of my success. I don't have nothing to prove to people on here or you kid

I'm done you ain't even worth my time groupie. Thanks for the love..!

then paypal me the money for the bet you wanted to make :lol:

you PMed me saying you had a V8 challenger and you just admitted to having a V6... so basically you were gonna steal money from me.

:x

Back
Top Bottom