MASTER CURRENCY COUNTERFEITER PRINTS MILLIONS

then paypal me the money for the bet you wanted to make :lol:

you PMed me saying you had a V8 challenger and you just admitted to having a V6... so basically you were gonna steal money from me.

:x
You'd think by now Nomad would have is lying game mastered. :lol:

Son has already admitted to using fake ATM slips at places to pick girls up. This is all comedy to me.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  Link me breh.

Dude thought he was dropping bombs when he posted that fake screen shot and bounced when nobody believed :lol: what a sad sad life

lol, out of all the things you requested of course the most simple thing to artificially make is posted. I don't care about dude at all, and all this is for comedy and entertainment. So far it's doing its job :lol:

Son has already admitted to using fake ATM slips at places to pick girls up. This is all comedy to me. :rofl:

Do people actually do this though?

How do you even bring that up in a conversation :rofl:

Lol dont know if the screenshot is fake , but you dont have to be in the military to have usaa. You only need a family member that has served at some point.

Screen shot is legit.

I used to run a forensics consulting lab for internet trolls.

GG NT

Superb won

Last edited:
Screen shot is legit.

I used to run a forensics consulting lab for internet trolls.

GG NT

Superb won

If you worked in forensics, you'd also know that he could have easily changed the source code of the webpage to simply display a false number.

Not saying he doesn't have money, but I realize that he'll never post tangible proof, so its futile to pressure him to do that.

By the way, what was the name of your consulting firm?

Back
Top Bottom