Originally Posted by henz0

I hope he gets a chance & succeeds somewhere else

this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Never really followed him except for his career at SC, how has he done in the NFL?

Clearly really well.

People forget he had a decent rookie year.

He did dig himself a career hole after that season by living as if he was still in college, so his undoing in Arizona was partly his fault.  He never regained the trust and respect of that organization.  Time to move on, find another spot and hopefully he will land on his feet.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Never really followed him except for his career at SC, how has he done in the NFL?

Clearly really well.

People forget he had a decent rookie year.

He did dig himself a career hole after that season by living as if he was still in college, so his undoing in Arizona was partly his fault.  He never regained the trust and respect of that organization.  Time to move on, find another spot and hopefully he will land on his feet.

Wiz had no ties to the kid and clearly thought he was soft and couldn't get the job done.

Matt lives with this self entitlement behavior and Wiz wasn't having it.

Wiz had no ties to the kid and clearly thought he was soft and couldn't get the job done.

Nah Seattle gave that back up Charlie a lot of bread.

Buffalo or Cleveland is my choice.

Nah Seattle gave that back up Charlie a lot of bread.

Buffalo or Cleveland is my choice.

Back
Top Bottom