Matt Leinart to be cut *Signs with Texans*

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Steelers.... at least for 4 weeks lol

How about no....

Jeff Garcia
happy.gif

Nah Seattle gave that back up Charlie a lot of bread.

Buffalo or Cleveland is my choice.

The reason he completed such a high percentage is because he dumps off 75 percent of his passes to a runnin back.. He had da chance for 3 years to win the job and he just cant get it done.. who cares wat he does in the preseason. He cant win in the pros.. To complain two weeks ago that he wasnt able to move the team because the defense blitzed him.. what a cry baby...

The reason he completed such a high percentage is because he dumps off 75 percent of his passes to a runnin back.. He had da chance for 3 years to win the job and he just cant get it done.. who cares wat he does in the preseason. He cant win in the pros.. To complain two weeks ago that he wasnt able to move the team because the defense blitzed him.. what a cry baby...

Originally Posted by acidicality

seattle?

As a Seahawk fan, I would take him for a solid back up but we already gave Charlie that jesus hair guy way too much money for a back-up role. I don't think Leinart wants to compete for 3rd string role against JP Losman, oh boy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

seattle?

As a Seahawk fan, I would take him for a solid back up but we already gave Charlie that jesus hair guy way too much money for a back-up role. I don't think Leinart wants to compete for 3rd string role against JP Losman, oh boy 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

$%$!@%$ bum, glad he stayed another year and didn't play for my beloved Niners. 

%*@! Him.

Yes, I'm mad. 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

$%$!@%$ bum, glad he stayed another year and didn't play for my beloved Niners. 

%*@! Him.

Yes, I'm mad. 

laugh.gif

I think Pete already said earlier in the off season he didnt want Matt
laugh.gif

I dont know where he is going to wind up but I hope he gets another shot. Its clear he has felt defeated for a very long time. Soft arm or not I like my chances with Matt in there more then D.A. What a joke
laugh.gif

Him and Wiz just never got a long and this was a long time coming. Maybe a place like Buffalo would be a good place for him. Out of the Media and maybe just maybe could get back to doing what he was supposed to do.

This guy was one of the best college qb's of all time (statistically speaking) and for whatever reason i still want to believe he can end up being a decent NFL QB. A fresh start is clearly whats best for him, some time in the weight room too.

I think Pete already said earlier in the off season he didnt want Matt
laugh.gif

I dont know where he is going to wind up but I hope he gets another shot. Its clear he has felt defeated for a very long time. Soft arm or not I like my chances with Matt in there more then D.A. What a joke
laugh.gif

Him and Wiz just never got a long and this was a long time coming. Maybe a place like Buffalo would be a good place for him. Out of the Media and maybe just maybe could get back to doing what he was supposed to do.

This guy was one of the best college qb's of all time (statistically speaking) and for whatever reason i still want to believe he can end up being a decent NFL QB. A fresh start is clearly whats best for him, some time in the weight room too.

So much for getting easy interceptions when someone uses the Cardinals on Madden
frown.gif

So much for getting easy interceptions when someone uses the Cardinals on Madden
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom