Maybe we will see some XII's in 20'12'

What up NT!  Long time since I've been on, but either way, I'm fending for some Playoff XII's...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

What up NT!  Long time since I've been on, but either way, I'm fending for some Playoff XII's...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ebay?  Otherwise, keep dreaming. 

Maybe 1 or 2, but when you think about it we already had the year of the 12's.
While I agree Playoff 12's would be nice, I think JB will wait until they've re-released all popular colorways.
Really the only ones left are the Concords, & All Stars.

Someone on here with access to the Nike upcoming releases database said Obsidians, and a Black/Varsity red pair. That could either mean the original Black/Red colorway, or something new. I really hope some playoffs come out too though.

Originally Posted by bence23

I do need some playoffs

This. I Remember Some One On Here Saying They Were Gonna Retro But The Upper Wouldnt Be Leather...
30t6p3b.gif

I Can Live With The Change Tho. Im Jus That Desperate For Play-Offs.   
laugh.gif

devil.gif

I wouldn't mind another pair of Playoffs, though I'm still very very happy with my '04s

Got rid of my OG playoff XII's on this site for like 175 about a year ago. Deadstock. Having sellers remorse now, to be honest. Ah well.

it might be playoff 12's year......

i wonder what happened if they twist that playoff with a nubuck as in 2011 black cement 3....

Well they already released the 12 flugame with
The durabuck upper, flugame logo
And a red 23 at the rear.
Would not make sense to release that so soon
Again, though they just did with the
3 trueblues within 2 years lol.
Last time the 12 black/reds got retroed
Was 2003.
They looked quite authentical
To the og, but the leather was indeed
less good quality than the ogs,
Had plastic laceloops instead of metal.
What they improved was the midsole,
More flexible and with zoom air
instead of encapsulated air.

yeah they'll probably come out and replace the midsole with cookie dough. deliciously turrrble.

Playoff XIIs are the best all time for me. I can rock those everyday! . . . I proved that '04, '05, and '06! Playoff XIIs are SO much my favorite I bout SIX pair in '04 and wore all of them, they are all beat! I remember UNds-ing a pair when I had two still fairly clean, twice!

on a side from playoff XIIs, XIIs are my favorite Jordan Model . . . they are built like tanks, or at least they used to be.

somehow i'm glad that they did not retro the white/black taxis in mid,
my OG's are still solid and wearable. Only the air unit is not responding anymore LOL.

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

How does Nike determine releases? Is it random every time or is it because of demand?

There is some method to the madness . Like any multi million dollar business, they would have a 3-5yr plan on new products/retros etc.And like any business, they need to turn a profit every year.Only 24 pairs of the Taxi lows came to Australia, I was so happy I managed to get a pair in my size !
smile.gif

Hey Vuey

Went into footlocker HOH melbourne to get my TBIII yesterday and they had 2 pairs of TAXI lows on display. didn't ask about how many they had but makes me think they may have had a few more than 24 pairs australia wide.

Not having a crack at you just seemed odd thats all. Kickz 101 website also states they have 4 pairs available.

Back
Top Bottom