Maybe we will see some XII's in 20'12'

I called up the major foot lockers in AUS and only the big George st store in Syd and Melb were getting them. 24 pairs in AUS and 12 pairs in New Zealand apparently. Spoke to a few of the senior guys at FL in both states and they both had the same story. Both only had 1 x size 12 in stock. I also tried kickz101 and they had pre-sold most of their stock.I called around to lock in a pair in case I missed out in Syd. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

What up NT!  Long time since I've been on, but either way, I'm fending for some Playoff XII's...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
agree with the playoffs and obsidians needing to be released. fiending.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Someone on here with access to the Nike upcoming releases database said Obsidians, and a Black/Varsity red pair. That could either mean the original Black/Red colorway, or something new. I really hope some playoffs come out too though.

Man, I would be pumped if they acutally released the "Blue year pack" that was hyped up a few months ago. The Obsidian 12's and the Columbia 11's.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Only XII's I wanna see are
air-jordan-12-retro-black-varsity-red.jpg

air-jordan-12-retro-playoff-black-red-white-silver.jpg

air-jordan-og-12-obsidian.jpg

THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!  THIS!!!!!!  Black & Red 12's <3

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

somehow i'm glad that they did not retro the white/black taxis in mid,
my OG's are still solid and wearable. Only the air unit is not responding anymore LOL.

They retro'd in 08 though.

Playoff 12's are one of my favorites.  I completely destroyed my first pair from 04 but just got lucky and found another NDS pair for a good price, i was really excited lol but i wouldnt mind seeing them come out again as well.

playoff 12's,french blues,& flint greys would be nice..i dont see it happening anytime soon though..i heard obsidians for next year,but they're not one of my favorites

The Obsisian XII's are the best and of course the real Flu Games not that suede crap.....

Nothing is certain with JB these days but money would be on the obsidian XIIs. Red and black XIIs are a little less likely I would think only because of the Flu Games that came out already. But like I said, with JB you can never tell.

12's were just released in 09-10. Who knows when well see those again lets pray. If you can afford it cop the 12's back from 03-04 they're way better quality and they don't age..

Originally Posted by YepDB

12's were just released in 09-10. Who knows when well see those again lets pray. If you can afford it cop the OG 12's they're way better quality and they don't age..
Fixed
grin.gif

I got OG taxi 12s awhile back and the quality is above any JB shoe ive ever owned. I wear them all the time and dont worry about creasing or cracking.

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Season[/td][td]Event[/td][td]Style Code[/td][td]Color Code[/td][td]Image[/td][td]Dim[/td][td]Style Group Id[/td][td]Color Id[/td][td]Carry Over Ind[/td][td]Region[/td][td]Dev Code[/td][td]SRF[/td][td]Shot No[/td][td]Status[/td][td]Consumer Name[/td][td]Color Description[/td][td]Posted Date[/td][td]Association Date[/td][td]Approval Date[/td][td]Views Available[/td][td]Level 1[/td][td]Level 2[/td][td]Level 3[/td][td]Product Type[/td][td]Product Line[/td][td]Product Category[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]SUMMER 2012  [/td][td] [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]M  [/td][td]9890  [/td][td]524878  [/td][td]N  [/td][td]UNITED STATES  [/td][td]F09420  [/td][td]F09420-M-C  [/td][td] [/td][td]Active  [/td][td]AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM  [/td][td]WHITE/BLACK-TAXI  [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]JORDAN [/td][td]MENS_JORDAN LIFESTYLE [/td][td]LIFESTYLE [/td][td]IN-LINE [/td][td]BRAND JORDAN [/td][td]JORDAN MENS LEGACY [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]SUMMER 2012  [/td][td] [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]M  [/td][td]9890  [/td][td]532316  [/td][td]N  [/td][td]UNITED STATES  [/td][td]F09420  [/td][td]F09420-M-C  [/td][td] [/td][td]Active  [/td][td]AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM  [/td][td]COOL GREY/WHITE-TEAM ORANGE  [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]JORDAN [/td][td]MENS_JORDAN LIFESTYLE [/td][td]LIFESTYLE [/td][td]IN-LINE [/td][td]BRAND JORDAN [/td][td]JORDAN MENS LEGACY [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]SUMMER 2012  [/td][td] [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]M  [/td][td]9890  [/td][td]532317  [/td][td]N  [/td][td]UNITED STATES  [/td][td]F09420  [/td][td]F09420-M-C  [/td][td] [/td][td]Active  [/td][td]AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM  [/td][td]BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE  [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]JORDAN [/td][td]MENS_JORDAN LIFESTYLE [/td][td]LIFESTYLE [/td][td]IN-LINE [/td][td]BRAND JORDAN [/td][td]JORDAN MENS LEGACY [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]SUMMER 2012  [/td][td] [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]M  [/td][td]9890  [/td][td]532651  [/td][td]N  [/td][td]UNITED STATES  [/td][td]F09420  [/td][td]F09420-M-C  [/td][td] [/td][td]Active  [/td][td]AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM  [/td][td]OBSDN/UNVRSTY BL-WHT-FRNCH BL  [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]JORDAN [/td][td]MENS_JORDAN LIFESTYLE [/td][td]LIFESTYLE [/td][td]IN-LINE [/td][td]BRAND JORDAN [/td][td]JORDAN MENS LEGACY [/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[font=Avenir, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
wink.gif

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom