"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
why do you guys even try with these clowns?
This ALWAYS happens every single time we leave the Boxing thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If Floyd plants his feet in the middle of the ring like he did in rounds 2-3 vs Ortiz, Its gonna be a late stoppage.

Floyd's speed/pop/counters (especially uppercuts) are going to be way too much

Agreed.

I don't think he does in this fight, though.

why tho?

in both the mosley and ortiz fight he stood in the middel of the ring and went to work. i see him doing the same this fight

I think as floyd is getting older he realizes he doesnt have to move as much and he can still be an A+ defensive fighter

I think he may have felt he had more to prove and wanted to shut Ortiz up a bit/frustrate him. Plus he was fighting a guy who he knew would change his gameplan after being hit hard. Just my two cents, I don't think he goes about that plan with someone like Cotto.

I'm hoping for Mayweather to get knocked out. Then whoever Pacquiao faces before he "faces" Mayweather knocks him out, then
by the time Mayweather & Pacquiao "fight", it ends up being meaningless.

Like I said clottey was a better contender than 85% of any fighter mayweather has fought. Money may has made a living out of fighting tomato cans. At least manny has been in wars with tough Mexican fighters like Barrera morales and jmm. When he retires he won't even be top 20 in my book with his weak sauce resume.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

and move real boxing fans don't really give Mayweather credit for beating Judah for the simple fact when the lights are on, he folds up.
I give him credit for that fight.

floyd is an arrogant egomaniac, but that has nothing to with skills, imma have to go with him.

i hope cotto rocks him a couple of times.

may's boxing iq will adjust to make another boring decision for floyd.

Money May got this..ez decision Cotto will be running all the time. Give Ortiz rematch or Sergio a shot.

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Money May got this..ez decision Cotto will be running all the time. Give Ortiz rematch or Sergio a shot.
I def. want to see a Ortiz/Mayweather rematch after this fight.

what? why? Ortiz was dominated every round of the fight, he was trying to headbutt Floyd from the outset, he only got caught by the ref in the last round.

"Vicious" has found his way out of 2 fights now when he was getting Mopped up

He Definitely doesnt deserve a shot at *%+@

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what? why? Ortiz was dominated every round of the fight, he was trying to headbutt Floyd from the outset, he only got caught by the ref in the last round.

"Vicious" has found his way out of 2 fights now when he was getting Mopped up

He Definitely doesnt deserve a shot at *%+@
Yea %!%! all that
laugh.gif
 I still don't understand how he has fans/supporters.  From beating up tomato cans in his early going, quitting and then blatantly trying to headbutt to a point where he jumped off the mat to do it
laugh.gif

whats the numbers looking like for this? is it even worth picking may?

might have to do some guesswork on the rounds and a KO or something....not trying to put up 20k to win $100
laugh.gif

I will say this Ortiz quit, he sat on the mat and figured might as well stay here and collect my pay; however if Mayweather didn't sneak him he would've been rocked throughout the fight and we know Mayweather wanted nothing to do with that he is a "safe" fighter ...

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

however if Mayweather didn't sneak him he would've been rocked throughout the fight
but in order to rock someone you have to actually hit him.

This tim guy should be banned from boxing threads. wow. I can't believe he types and probably believes some of the things he said here.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I will say this Ortiz quit, he sat on the mat and figured might as well stay here and collect my pay; however if Mayweather didn't sneak him he would've been rocked throughout the fight and we know Mayweather wanted nothing to do with that he is a "safe" fighter ...

As I said earlier....................

"Dudes in here still campaigning for Ortiz........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
."

We're not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe champ.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

This tim guy should be banned from boxing threads. wow. I can't believe he types and probably believes some of the things he said here.

90% of S&T should be banned from boxing threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Like I said clottey was a better contender than 85% of any fighter mayweather has fought. Money may has made a living out of fighting tomato cans. At least manny has been in wars with tough Mexican fighters like Barrera morales and jmm. When he retires he won't even be top 20 in my book with his weak sauce resume.

laugh.gif
This guy.

So Manny won't be in the top 20 either considering they've fought the same guys, right? I'll give you THE FIRST Barrera & Morales fights. But they were both DONE by the rematches. And I'm not gonna even bother getting into JMM.

laugh.gif
Lucky for us...Ortiz is with GBP...if he wasn't I'd fully expect Arum to set that fight up after Bradley.

Back
Top Bottom