"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Apparently Floyd isn't too happy with how 24/7 has been editing their footage. There is only so much that Floyd can be flashy and act cocky, but I think these 24/7's have been pretty good.

where did you see this? i wanna read it
laugh.gif

LOL. Doesn't the show start off with Floyd claiming he makes 24/7 and there is no show without him. Nah, Floyd, White man get paid of alladat.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

I asked this in the Boxing thread before I realized there was a thread specifically for this fight.

Has anyone ever been to a weigh-in in Vegas for a big fight before??

I'm going to Vegas this coming weekend for the fight and wouldn't mind checking out the weigh-in with my pops.

If anyone has been, what time did you lineup??

Weigh in will be around 3pm. If you just want to be in the building come at like 2. If you want to sit up close go around 11

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

If Manny would have destroyed JMM and lets say knocked him out, you would hear nothing but crickets from the Mayweather camp right now
[h3]
[/h3]

he was calling him out a week before that fight though.
Nowhere near as loud as was after the fight. He was calling him out the week before the fight because he starves for attention and all of the media was focused on JMM & Manny.

If Manny would have destroyed JMM and lets say knocked him out, you would hear nothing but crickets from the Mayweather camp right now

If my Aunt had a penis, she'd be my Uncle.

Originally Posted by AG 47

If my Aunt had a penis, she'd be my Uncle.

You clearly missed the point I was making, but odds are you're a fanboy and can't have a rational conversation on the subject matter.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

I asked this in the Boxing thread before I realized there was a thread specifically for this fight.

Has anyone ever been to a weigh-in in Vegas for a big fight before??

I'm going to Vegas this coming weekend for the fight and wouldn't mind checking out the weigh-in with my pops.

If anyone has been, what time did you lineup??

Just saw this:

May-Cotto weigh-in is open to the public tomorrow at the MGM Grand Garden Arena
and begins at 2:45 pm, PT #boxing

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Big May fan, but I honestly think Cotto will be a problem for Money.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i can already see cottos knees buckle

Mayweather isn't a power puncher, it took all of 11 rounds w/ plaster to stop the fight.
Pacman was too fast
Im guessing  119-109

Floyd is wack tryin to bag on PAC for takin money back to the PI. Like PAC hasnt put money back into the US and isnt supporting US people. If Floyd said that about any Mexican fighter, there'd prob be drama. Let's not even mention one of the biggest fights in history in Manila. Where does he think those two boxers fought, and where did they take their money? dude is reachin and outside of the ring, is super dumb. All that doesn't even have to do with anything.

whats more cowardly?

Coming up with a myriad of excuses of why yo do not wish to take the WADA style drug testing or Not wanting to fight a Boxer you sternly believe is on PEDs?

As a puerto rican I would like Cotto to win but I know it aint gon happen. Mayweather is too fast for him n once Cotto gets discouraged he just shuts down

I just wanna see the Good Ol MAC back. I wanna see him dig a good 10+ Left Hooks into Floyd's ribs in the first 3 rounds and see How Mayweather responds.

Originally Posted by flossb15

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

To everyone saying that May is a nobody because of his resume, who does Mayweather need to fight to "beef up" his resume? (other than Pac)
srs question. pls respond
Sergio?

Def. Sergio and Amir Khan  will help

I hope Floyd does fight this bum Pacman wannabe Khan cuz I cant stand him

Amir Khan would not even beat Cotto - Overrated fighter and im English

Back
Top Bottom