Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Again, the **** is all theater. On both sides. It is what it is. They're both making a big deal out of things that aren't. Tapping. Taxes. Etc.

And of course the ref will stop it for you. That's what the ref is there for. In both sports.

Holly Holm is alive and well because of that. Chiesa is furious because of it.

if your in a submission the ref SHOULD NOT stop the fight unless a. you tap b. you go out c. something breaks. thats the only way

chiesa did not tap, but it looked like he went limp, thats why mario jumped in, that was a tuff one but mario was wrong. and holy went out cold mane what u talking about?

Out cold or not, the ref stops it. In both examples I gave.

The choke on Holly was released when the ref stopped it.

That's what I'm talking about.

Correct. The ref is there to protect the fighters/stop the fight in both sports.

First All Access basically is basically a recap of all the pressers. Which we all did already.

Walking out with Nate is a bit pointless since Conor beat him on their rematch. If Conor walk out with CJ watson tho. :rofl:

Welp, guess McConor *Tyson voice* power isn't what people had thought...... Paulie breaks it down.

Last edited:
TBE looking ready!

IMG_3718.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah they would have played up how much of a warrior McGOAT was if he let himself get choked out

That was the big question about him before the two Diaz fights, what would happen if he ever got pressured and was in danger

That boy tapped before Diaz even locked the choke in

That choke was definitely locked in. Connor's biggest issue that fight was he came out waaaay too aggressive vs a guy that you could beat the living **** out of and he'll still keep getting up with his face drenched in blood. He wore himself out after that and looked like he was about to fall over from exhaustion before he went down and ended up tapping out. He learned from it and was a completely different fighter the second go-around. I'm hoping he fights smart this time instead of fighting with his emotions again.

People really trying to relate Conor tapping out to him being weak/soft?? He was in a no-win situation. Admitted defeat, remained humble, came back and took the belt back.

What more could he have done? Live and learn and improve. That's literally what he did and people trying to call him out for tapping (which is the smartest thing you can do in that situation)

He quit, which is why people brought it up. He's facing someone who has never lost and never quit. That makes him look weaker in comparison.

He quit, which is why people brought it up. He's facing someone who has never lost and never quit. That makes him look weaker in comparison.

Do you see no difference between quitting and tapping out?
It's clear some of you guys have no grasp on the concept of grappling and MMA

You have no grasp on the idea of heart!

This is heart...

This is quitting...

And this literally were back to back fights.

You have no grasp on the idea of heart!

This is heart...

This is quitting...

And this literally were back to back fights.

You do know most MMA fighters tap out instead of choosing to go to sleep right?
So mos MMA fighters don't have heart? Refusing to tap out is incredibly foolish and can have long term consequences if it happens often.

Do you see no difference between quitting and tapping out?
It's clear some of you guys have no grasp on the concept of grappling and MMA

Uh, do you know when you tap that you're quitting / giving up? That's what tapping out is. You got caught and basically saying enough, i quit. I've only been watching mma for 14-15 years. That's enough to know what a tap is.

But there is a difference in saying I quit because I give up and I concede this situation does not get any better.

Any fighter that rather stay in an arm bar because their not a quitter and have their arm broken is an idiot

Yeah, bj penn quitting while sitting on his stool looks worse than someone quitting when they got put in a sub and were the inferior fighter that night.

Back
Top Bottom