Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Floyd would be a great troll if he hired Paulie as a sparring partner.

I love the new NT update, you can see who likes what post, it's always the same TBE haters liking each other post from the MAY-PAC thread years ago :lol:

The same can be said for Floyd. :lol: Not that serious broski. You guys take this interweb thing to heart.

He'd be the first Billion Dollar fighter! He's really "About Billions" not that weak *** Broner! Smh

:lol: @ Floyd getting upset over comments like that when he was saying racist **** about Manny.

LOL@ "I'll go after Conor". That's exactly how Aldo went to sleep.

I'll believe it when I see it. Floyd fights for points. It'll be another 12 round decision :emoji_sleeping:

Also, this is Floyd boxing.

He aint going after anybody. He's PBF for a reason :lol:

What you don't understand is that this is not Floyd boxing Canelo, or Manny, or Cotto, or DLH...you know, people that can throw combinations for power.

This is Floyd boxing someone with remedial boxing skills compared to what Floyd faced in even his early pro years.

There's virtually no threat to engaging McGregor.

How are people not getting this?

Comparing this to Floyd's recent bouts is apples and oranges.

I think the fight is ending in a knockout (by either, but most likely Floyd), disqualification (Conor) or decision (Floyd)

Man, this is going to be ugly lol. Floyd should kill Conor.

I think Floyd hurts Conor with body shots. I could see finishing him with that sneaky short cross he throws while he's shoulder rolling. That punch doesn't exist in MMA, so it's likely Conor never sees it coming. If I'm Conor, I'm sitting on countering the pull counter like Maidana did and hope to land a huge left.

What you don't understand is that this is not Floyd boxing Canelo, or Manny, or Cotto, or DLH...you know, people that can throw combinations for power.

This is Floyd boxing someone with remedial boxing skills compared to what Floyd faced in even his early pro years.

There's virtually no threat to engaging McGregor.

How are people not getting this?

Comparing this to Floyd's recent bouts is apples and oranges.

i see where you coming from but floyd is a very defensive fighter... he doesnt look to engage and rarely opens up... hes plays the safe way so he wont get caught with a lucky punch... this has been his style late in his career...the only time he was more offensive was against cotto and the first maidana fight...i see floyd dominating this fight but not in knockout fashion like you guys see it...

Are y'all watching McGregor's media workout?

Ish is laughable

He looks so winded after every combination :rofl:

i love circus acts, but this going to be a letdown if they really box
conor should've just done all movement with ido and played touchbutt during that workout

i see where you coming from but floyd is a very defensive fighter... he doesnt look to engage and rarely opens up... hes plays the safe way so he wont get caught with a lucky punch... this has been his style late in his career...the only time he was more offensive was against cotto and the first maidana fight...i see floyd dominating this fight but not in knockout fashion like you guys see it...

Floyd has been hit hard a handful of times in his career, from Judah to Mosley to Canelo to Maidana.... ect.

And he's taken their hits very well! There's no way Conor hits harder than them... let alone, be timed.

Professional boxers rarely hit Floyd, what makes you think Conor is gonna be able to time and land Floyd?

Like I said, someone is getting knocked out :lol: Floyd by knockout or Conor by DQ!

One thing I can say, from Conor media workout! Man, he's going to tire himself out with all that moving, bouncing and hoping around like that

Back
Top Bottom