Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Do you guys think the two will really fight? I think both will land some hits and last till 12. Money is too much to get hurt right?

And will Conor have the stamina? He always looked tired when he fought Diaz lol.

UFC is what....... 3 5min rounds?

No way this goes distance.

Conor already won getting this fight :lol:

He can get knocked out in the 1st minute and it'll still be considered a victory.

Ridiculous fight but I'll watch because the hype up to it will be legendary :lol:

Last edited:
UFC is what....... 3 5min rounds?

No way this goes distance.
Yeah, that's what I figured. If he looked gassed in a UFC fight, what more in a boxing match?

Granted energy use is different, but still.

Crazy, I'd love to fight and lose, but still win $100 mill. lol

this reminds me of floyd vs gatti. it was floyd's first ppv fight, and probably the biggest ppv mismatch ever prior to this upcoming fight. the fight sold solely on the premise of the great white hope/rocky type character going up against the best boxer in the world

i'm expecting mayweather vs mcgregor to look something like this...if not worse
nerd.gif
It will look like combination of this and Mayweather-Chico.

This fight just shows how boxing has no stars outside of Floyd. Some **** like this would never happen in the 80's or 90's.

False. Canelo/Golovkin should still do big numbers. Some young guys are developing. MMA has the same problem though.

"Boxing" doesn't even want this fight to happen. This is all Floyd. This is a cash grab for both guys.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I figured. If he looked gassed in a UFC fight, what more in a boxing match?

Granted energy use is different, but still.

Crazy, I'd love to fight and lose, but still win $100 mill. lol

energy is used entirely different in MMA though, so its hard to compare the two. You exert so much energy throwing kicks, going for take downs, defending take downs, and just being aware of anything your opponent can throw at you vs just worrying about punches. I think Conor has the energy and stamina. There was only 1 time he was ever gassed and that was b/c he went up to 170lbs, carrying too much muscle mass. 155 is his natural optimal weight class, and he performs the best there. With that being said, I still don't see him gong the distance, as he will be getting lit up early and often. But like you said, he still comes out the winner with that pay day :lol:

Last edited:
This fight just shows how boxing has no stars outside of Floyd. Some **** like this would never happen in the 80's or 90's.

False. Canelo/Golovkin should still do big numbers. Some young guys are developing. MMA has the same problem though.

"Boxing" doesn't even want this fight to happen. This is all Floyd. This is a cash grab for both guys.

Anyone who follows the boxing landscape are not the least bit enthused about this fight. To your casual viewer it might bring about interest for the social aspect of it all, but that's about it. I'm anticipating the Ward-Kovolev and GGG-Canelo fight far more than this spectacle. This fight won't even be competitive. :smh: I can do without the Thunderlips vs. Rocky rematch.

Last edited:
It's a win-win-win for Conor. He's getting paid, it won't be held against him when/if he loses because he's not supposed to win and if he somehow happens to win or at the very least make it competitive, his star-power reaches that next tier.

Real question is if yall are buying it?

Is there a reason you left out the 70's when Ali and Inoki "fought".

At least Floyd/Conor will actually fight, :lol:

[emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji]

Only super hardcore boxing fans care about that Canelo/GGG fight. I know this is all for money but the only reason this was ever talked about is cuz there's nobody left for Floyd to fight. There's no younger stars right now to take the torch from Floyd. It's always "Who can Floyd fight next...". Whether boxing wants this to happen or not the fact is that have no stars outside of Floyd.

Last edited:
I don't know why boxing is so hurt about this fight happening. Boxing has fell off hard. I still love watching the sport but too many politics in play. Very rarely is there great fights that happen and take to long to actually go down. I'm hyped about the ward and triple g fight and also the broner 1 is interesting. But look how many years it took for May and pac fight to happen same could be said about the triple g and canelo fight and Ward and kovalav.

The boxing purists are upset because this whole thing is obviously a money grab. But boxing fans should look at the positives too, this fight has the whole world talking about boxing again and might actually boost the hype and viewership for Canelo vs. GGG.

Last edited:
The shennanigans leading up to the fight i'm sure will be more interesting than the fight itself....
I know Floyd has toned it down a lot, but i hope he goes the cocky ish talking Floyd we were used to seeing in the past.
I don't want the humble Floyd. Give me that disrespectful, i'm the villain, most hated Floyd Mayweather that people could't stand in the past.
It almost feel like Connor is the villain and Floyd is the good guy here......

I miss the old Floyd.....

Nah, i'm a very casual fan and been wanting to see GGG vs Canelo.

Thats you.

Most people dont even know what these guys look like.

Boxing needs this.

Yeah but you said only hardcore fans want to see it. I'm barely softcore.

The money the clown show boxing fight will generate is good but quality wise people are paying to see one of the best ever to fight someone who is below an amateur.

The boxing purists are upset because this whole thing is obviously a money grab. But boxing fans should look at the positives too, this fight has the whole world talking about boxing again and might actually boost the hype and viewership for Canelo vs. GGG.

Yeah but you said only hardcore fans want to see it. I'm barely softcore.

The money the clown show boxing fight will generate is good but quality wise people are paying to see one of the best ever to fight someone who is below an amateur.

I didnt say that.

Sorry for the confusi9n, we're kinda in agreement.

This will bring in a lot more views then hardcore fans.

Good for boxing.

Back
Top Bottom