Meeting up on ebay

Just be cautious and aware. Wish some people would do more meet ups. Would def cancel more time & money.

3Z2qqeW.gif

IN

Refuse to meet up and just ship it to his house, if you guys live that close it will only take a day for him to receive.

Sounds like he's trying scam you.

Relax guys you're going to get my thread locked and I haven't even gotten my help yet.

Make a written form? How is this proof if there's no documentation proving that's his signature?

Meet up someplace where you can get that letter notarized. It'll also offer you protection with someone else there, unless he's really about that life.

Sounds like the best option is to just ship it like mentioned previously though.

Last edited:
Meet up someplace where you can get that letter notarized. It'll also offer you protection with someone else there, unless he's really about that life.

I've done this. Had the notary watch my kids while I made off with said item.

Sounds like the best option is to just ship it like mentioned previously though.

Yea thanks for the help. Dude seems like he was planning something now that I keep messaging him.

you should've just cancelled the ebay auction and make him pay cash at the meet up.

Plus, you save the ebay / paypal fees.

Last edited:
I met up with someone before but I was the buyer. Met them on 34th and all went well.

Yea thanks for the help. Dude seems like he was planning something now that I keep messaging him.

ive done meetups before & paid w/ a PP payment but not thru a ebay payment.... just go to a public spot & if he disagrees to meet there hes prbly on bs

Vidoe record everything and when he ask why you recording everything tell him this is how prons start

Update guys: he wants me to send it to a different address. As long as it's in my messages I'm good right? He said it's his work address.

Update guys: he wants me to send it to a different address. As long as it's in my messages I'm good right? He said it's his work address.
No, that's the oldest trick in the book. Only ship to the CONFIRMED address on his paypal.

You should tell him to meet you in person and to pay cash in person and then just tell him file a case with paypal for his money back or tell him you'll refund him through eBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom