Meeting up on ebay

Relax famb. Besides, where is your common sense? You should be able to answer your own questions? Seriously....why would you agree to meet up AFTER he paid on paypal already? He can just say he never got the shoes....OBVIOUSLY. Or maybe not obviously, to you.

It's easy. You should have refunded his money via paypal, or whatever method of payment he used. Then, agree to a cash only meet up at a bank or police station. Is this really that difficult to figure out? If you fall for this obvious scam of his, you deserve it. Survival of the fittest.
How is that common sense? Ebay is a company that was pretty recently founded (under 15 years old I believe) and the rules and regulations of ebay/paypal are not common knowledge. I hate when people use the term survival of the fittest as it has very little to do with what they are talking about most of the time. We are talking about a way of trading items using imaginary currency that is based on actual currency that holds no value outside of this society. Where does survival of the fittest come in? At the very most he tricks me into giving him an article of clothing for nothing in return. This is the reason I left niketalk, I cant imagine any of you having friends in the real world.

I don't sell stuff on ebay/paypal often therefore no I do not know the rules and regulations. Which just happens to be the reason I asked. Good day sir.

Last edited:

How is that common sense? Ebay is a company that was pretty recently founded (under 15 years old I believe) and the rules and regulations of ebay/paypal are not common knowledge. I hate when people use the term survival of the fittest as it has very little to do with what they are talking about most of the time. We are talking about a way of trading items using imaginary currency that is based on actual currency that holds no value outside of this society. Where does survival of the fittest come in? At the very most he tricks me into giving him an article of clothing for nothing in return. This is the reason I left niketalk, I cant imagine any of you having friends in the real world.

I don't sell stuff on ebay/paypal often therefore no I do not know the rules and regulations. Which just happens to be the reason I asked. Good day sir.
LOL. Nevermind. I guess commons sense alludes you. Everyone else in here can tell that you're ignorant as hell. You won't listen to reason, or why you're being naive in this matter. All you wanna do is get upset because everyone else is laughing at you because this is so obvious to all of us.

Seriously, you have ZERO street smarts. 

1. Senzu Beans

2. Bring Goku

3. Have Bulma gather the Dragonballs beforehand (unless Vegeta is painting them walls, if so do not disturb)

4. If Goku is unavailable, bring Gohan

5. Hit the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for 2 days and then meet the dude

6. If Gohan is unavailable, bring Krillin (Yes, Krillin is stronger than you)

7. If Krillin is unavailable, bring Tien

8. Don't ask Piccolo.

9. If Tien is unavailable or you just can't find him because that ***** be disappearing for years at a time, bring Chi-Chi

10. If Chi-Chi is unavailable and all other options are not viable, just meet the dude and pray ya weak *** don't get mollywhopped

If all else fails bring Turtle and Puar.

Idk if you got the help or not Yamcha but never accept payment through PayPal and then do a meetup for the item. Dude will just file a claim saying he didn't get the item.

And Yamcha is the most useless dude in DBZ :lol:

Vegeta stole yo chick tho....

You could of chosen any of the dbz dudes yet you pick the worst one next to krillin :smh:

I remember your "help I need a girl" thread turned out this way too

Last edited:
Krillin is a thug.
**** yall talking bout

I never was a Dragon Ball Z fan but WHAT I DO REMEMBER is Dragon Ball Z for Game Cube, and next to Piccolo and the fat pink one, I used Krillin alot.

View media item 1306506

You could of chosen any of the dbz dudes yet you pick the worst one next to krillin
mean.gif

I remember your "help I need a girl" thread turned out this way too
LOL...not surprising. Dude seems like a beta simp

LOL. Nevermind. I guess commons sense alludes you. Everyone else in here can tell that you're ignorant as hell. You won't listen to reason, or why you're being naive in this matter. All you wanna do is get upset because everyone else is laughing at you because this is so obvious to all of us.

Seriously, you have ZERO street smarts. 

I already shipped the item the day after this thread and everything went smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom