Melo 1.5 Retro (Mid and Low)

hmmm. I got a $50 gift card for Nike.com and all other Nike related sites/stores. Should I use it on these? I could get these for $70 cause I know NO Hypebeast is gonna jump on these. 
nthat.gif

Or should I wait for those powder blue 3s and use it on those? I feel ndc won't have alot of people  buggin for those. 

They switched the leather on the OG nuggets colorway to nubuck which isn't half bad....

$120... Not bad

Might em cop a bunch of NBA socks at the crib b4 I go back to VA b/c I plan on hooping again after I finish drinking hen and eating good all Christmas break :smokin

I wanted these when they first dropped but the suede version was somewhat limited and I didn't cop. I'll try a pair on when they drop. Not sure if I like having a Velcro strap

was hoping the knicks colorway would have a combo of white/blue/orange on both home and away colorways...

would love to see the white/carolina blue come back out without the yellow

I guess I'm in the minority but I can't wait for the black/University blue to drop!! Great colorway on a clean simple design.

These bring back a lot of Memories for me.. I remember when i was in Jr. High,Mom Wouldnt get these for me.. I talked my dad into puttin them on lay Away for me and by the time the day Came to pick em up,i changed my mind and got sum AirForce 1s..

Clean shoe. 120$ retail. No hype. No camp out. IM WIT IT.!!!

Does anyone remember the tech specs? I coulda sworn these had full length air.

Last edited:
I had the black blue pair back in the day but sold them. I think they were full length air

Might go and cop these if I strike out on the Kobe's releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom