Melo M9 (Carmelo Anthony). Fall 2012

One of my favorite go-to ball shoes. I'm surprised not many have been raving about it on here. Traction is great indoors, lockdown with the flywire interweaved through the upper is really snuf and flexible, and the cushioning is just crazy responsive. Yes, a little on the bulkier side, but they're still not heavy by any means.

On another note... does anyone know about the Dave White pair? I've been waiting for these to drop for like... ever.

Last edited:
which color is better? I like both but can only afford one.

Had the same decisions a few weeks ago, I went for the Nemesis CW cus I dont like the patent toe on these.

I did and the shoe is great for basketball. Not one to care about who else purchased something. You won't "break necks" or get e props for your instagram posts but you will have a real good shoe to play in...

Mad light shoes, lightest performance shoes ive had in years. Fit is tight also ill have to drop the elite socks for a while on these.

Might try a lace swop also at some point.

1oz lighter than the lebron xi in same size

Even lighter than the m8 advance

Jordan 12s ant even in the running..

Did a quick lace swop to check the colors. I might stick to the black laces.... now where can I get the same oval laces in black?

Ive been playing in these a while now... frustrating shoe really. I can't get the fit right its either too loose where my foot moves around or too tight where i can't feel my feet.

the grip is overrated also I've always felt traction 90% the rubber compound and 10% grip pattern and in this case the compound isn't doing it might be a temperature thing in winter but I can't get em to bite no matter how clean.

It's extremely light but the comfort and traction issues putting these in the casual pile for me.

Thinkin of scooping up a cheap pair on eBay, I figure they gotta be decent to play in if Melos hoopin in them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom