Melo M9 (Carmelo Anthony). Fall 2012

His first couple sigs were actually pretty good for a non Jordan sig but after that they fell off so hard. they are good hooping shoes but they are extremely lacking cosmetically imo

if da knicks go deep in da playoffs..might wanna keep an eye out on da first knicks colored M9..they might start to dwindle and rebound in price

Decent CW in these jst dropped... still dont think it redeems the shoe tho.

The M8 Advance is one of the performance shoes of the decade tho hard act to follow.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

They're basketball shoes.
indifferent.gif
Jordan is a sport wear brand. Line like CP, Melo, etc are geared toward performance on the court. There are people who buy bball shoes for its intended purpose. These are performance sneaker. Melo are not made for today skinny jean wearing kids.

All the melos since the 5.5 have been great performance shoes

How can you call a shoes garbage when you don't even play ball in them yet ?
indifferent.gif
lebrons for da most part have been awesome and their made for ball too...

performance doesn't give it a excuse to look horrific.

lebrons dont look awesome, theyre alright 

im trying to find the knicks cw for the low, i found the easter cw but thats too childish for me

I assume that a good amount of us bought these to play in. So how are these compared to others like the Kobe 8, Lebron X etc?

Damn 6 pages and no performance review. I guess I'm gonna have to do it. My winter league wears black and royal and they just dropped a game royal and black colorway that I won't mind wearing if they perform well. Colorway actually looks a little like Carolina blue.

Last edited:
M9 is a really good shoe. Very plush. Waiting on them to hit outlets so i can scoop some up.

M9 is a really good shoe. Very plush. Waiting on them to hit outlets so i can scoop some up.
Thanks for the info, I went ahead and copped with a star reward at FA. It's the only colorway I actually don't dislike so I said fugg it! Lol

Been playing in the M9's for a month now. Decent ball shoes. Lots of cushioning but bulky. I recommend these for players who need the extra cushion. The zoom air is very responsive.

@KingJay718 I copped the game royals pictured above. @teamfrenzy I'm a post player so I should be good. I played in the Jordan 2011 last year. Wasn't bad after my 2nd game in those.

@KingJay718 I copped the game royals pictured above. @teamfrenzy I'm a post player so I should be good. I played in the Jordan 2011 last year. Wasn't bad after my 2nd game in those.

That color way is dope. I have that one and this PE on my radar. It dropped overseas.

That color way is dope. I have that one and this PE on my radar. It dropped overseas.
Haven't seen that one until now. Not bad at all! The knicks cw that dropped didnt look half as good as the one you posted. I think the suede toe box looks better on the M9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom