Men Getting Butt Implants

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 this thread is too much.  but i hope i never see this in real life

Once you get over the shock value, is it really a surprise gay dudes are doing this?

Let em cook. Has no effect on me.

Now if a dude who claims to be straight is doing this then he is definitely, what the young buls describe as, WILDING.

attraction isn't black or white tho [it's mainly grey], there's multiple reasons that people are attracted to certain things & can't even explain it, i find myself being more attracted to who a person is, rather than their gender, sometimes sexual orientation isn't for you to understand or accept, it just is, some guys like feminine men, some guys prefer masculine ones.. & that isn't always a bad thing, as long as you're being negative about it, or impeding on someone else's rights [not saying you were, just making a general statement]. 

p.s. [sidebar] - men that are attracted to transgender women aren't gay.

So if he has sex with a transgender woman who has a #WeeWee, what does that make him?

I don't know what you're doing bruh.

It will be funny as hell if they send him to a male prison because he has a #WeeWee.

Dude gonna be fighting to save his boy ***** everyday.

Yall wilding for thinking I'd make a thread like this :smh: :lol:
I never talk about the next man nor do I talk about situations like these :lol: yall wilding pa

And to comment on OP, this is getting outta hand. Son got the fatty on deck :smh:. Father yalls sons, B. This is a prime example of the immasculation of the man :smh:

Last edited:
Damb brah, why you gotta bring my peoples into this :smh:

Diminished glutes is a serious medical condition that Hank struggles with on a daily basis

Ain't no joking matter pa

What's good with Nancy tho? She all natural? Or maybe I should ask her healer John Redcorn.

Last edited:
the guy in the first photo is cute.

attraction isn't black or white tho [it's mainly grey], there's multiple reasons that people are attracted to certain things & can't even explain it, i find myself being more attracted to who a person is, rather than their gender, sometimes sexual orientation isn't for you to understand or accept, it just is, some guys like feminine men, some guys prefer masculine ones.. & that isn't always a bad thing, as long as you're being negative about it, or impeding on someone else's rights [not saying you were, just making a general statement]. 

View media item 973451

To be fair to them,there is such a thing as bisexuality,as much as some people don't want to "believe" in it whatever that means 
laugh.gif
. Recently saw a news report on the UK having 23% of the population being something other than straight and almost 50% of young people...I'm sure heads would explode at those kind of numbers in America 
laugh.gif

Source https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual/

Last edited:

So if he has sex with a transgender woman who has a #WeeWee, what does that make him?

I don't know what you're doing bruh.

Typical kids of nt. Dude never said sex he said attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom