Men Getting Butt Implants

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif
Magic had that mass too.
pimp.gif
Speaking of Magic

my baby brother and i have gots natural mass and our other brother has no mass. We are all the same size and shape but the brother with no butt can wear 29s and the baby and i gotta rork the 34s and 36s.

It sucks esspecially swamp butt in the summer.

:lol: yo this is hilarious. my man gave a family mass breakdown

You're only seeing resistance cause most of the dudes in here are bigotS. If it were something derogatory they cared about no one would be saying stop snitching.
So, we're all bigots because someone called you SISSYBLOOD?

I still fail to see what's gotten you so upset.

I honestly didn't know the word "sissy" was that bad. Didn't even know it had anything to do with someone sexuality. 

When I was a kid we use to use the word sissy whenever someone was to scared to do something or was weak like the word "punk" 

is sissy a derogatory term for homosexuals...? thought it just mean you were soft, scared and sensitive to things...?

I honestly didn't know the word "sissy" was that bad. Didn't even know it had anything to do with someone sexuality. 
When I was a kid we use to use the word sissy whenever someone was to scared to do something or was weak like the word "punk" 

edit...my thoughts exactly...dude loves to try to blow things out of proportion...

Last edited:
No but your insensitivity to what someone else finds derogatory kinda makes me suspect you're a hypocrite and a bigot. We shouldn't even be having this convo, I find that word offensive as it relates to the LGBT community, DEAL with it.

If I called someone the nword and they got upset, you would understand.
Comparing the n word to sissy 
laugh.gif

REPORTED

I'm surprised you would understand that, since when black issues are involved, you're either nowhere to be found, or playing the extreme devil's advocate card, even when facts are 100% in place, countering any reason for you to be doing that. You claim people pick and choose when to be offended, yet you do exactly the same. Not even backing up King Koopa or anyone else who are repulsed by gays or transgenders, but your gimmick is tiring, and if you're gonna go full force for one thing, there's no reason why that same energy and fervor shouldn't be spread to others.

Last edited:
[h1]sissy[/h1]
CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago

noun sis·sy \ˈsi-sē\

: a boy who is weak or who likes things that girls usually like

: a person who is weak and fearful

Doesnt sound it like has anything to do with being homosexual to me.

You soft B.

-If ole boy got a site ban that probably means he was a repeat offender and this pushed him over the edge

-LIONBLOOD is the USDA Prime+ rustler. I dunno why dudes keep going rounds with him. :lol:

-We have had a summer of intolerance on NT with the whole court ruling and especially Caitlyn Jenner.

Meth has come into plenty of threads and try to talk reason into folk. After all that, if you still dumb enough to make a commentary that is even the slightness bit derogatory, I can't feel sorry for you when you get clip

Last edited:
is sissy a derogatory term for homosexuals...? thought it just mean you were soft, scared and sensitive to things...?
edit...my thoughts exactly...dude loves to try to blow things out of proportion...
 [h1]sissy[/h1]
CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago

noun sis·sy \ˈsi-sē\

: a boy who is weak or who likes things that girls usually like

: a person who is weak and fearful

Doesnt sound it like has anything to do with being homosexual to me.

You soft B.
Good I'm not the only one....but i guess 301216baller did try to attack Lionblood's sexuality based on context. 
laugh.gif

No but your insensitivity to what someone else finds derogatory kinda makes me suspect you're a hypocrite and a bigot. We shouldn't even be having this convo, I find that word offensive as it relates to the LGBT community, DEAL with it.

If I called someone the nword and they got upset, you would understand.

Comparing the n word to sissy :lol:

REPORTED

they're always trying to compare the gay struggle to the struggle of black people. Like they're even remotely close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom