Men reacting to dudes cat calling their girls VOL....thirsty ny cats vol 2

I actually seen this in the flesh when I was out in NY last week. I was waiting for a car near the Brooklyn bridge and it seems like a spot where a lot of tourist and locals wait to get picked up. Some girl was sitting there just chilling waiting. Then I see two guys just walking like everyone else and one just b-lines to the girl and his homeboy almost like knew what was good and he just floated to the back. So he must have said something corny cause the girl just starts shaking her head as if she's heard this line over and over. At first it seemed like a tussle but after like 5 mins or so, she seemed to ease in and I swear dude must have gotten a number or something.

I think your average person from the Bay Area picks his spots where to talk to someone but I don't think it's at ever given moment. Granted this guy in NY might have been successful this time but I am sure he's had some rejections. Very aggressive but an approach I think all men should try at one point.

I wonder how the responses of the boyfriends would be if they were in a longer relationship. All of the couples that were shown have been together a year max. 

I get called on the street all the time. By females. These NY girls are really aggressive and that's no joke.

Coming from the corner store to buy a snickers bar

"ayo black shirt, black shirt! You ain't buy me nothing daddy? I can't get no candy?"

It's always a group of em too. Looking at me like I'm a piece of meat

latest

Last edited:
I get called on the street all the time. By females. These NY girls are really aggressive and that's no joke.

"ayo black shirt, black shirt! You ain't buy me nothing daddy? I can't get no candy?"

:rofl:

Last dudes jimmies were all the way rustled. That last comment tho :lol:

I think this is more of an NY thing. I know it happens elsewhere but NY it's just so automatic for some dudes. If you there and you're hood, there's a good chance you've done some cat-calling.

Hell, I used to work Fedex over near west 4th st. and Bway. Not far from Christopher st. All the hood gay kids chill down there. I'd get off the train at like 5:30am, they just getting out the club. I swear I'd get cat-called a couple times a week by some thugged out drunk gay kids. "Hey Mistah FedEx, you got a package fah ME?!"

I've never felt more violated. :lol:

latest
They probably look just like them too

I mean you would rather have a girl getting cat called instead of a girl dudes be running away from

I've actually heard woman say 'it's only sexual harassment if he's ugly'. I got into a long debate with this chick on fb about this topic. She dresses mad slutty and posts revealing pics all over social media, yet acts appalled when men stare and comment. I basically said dressing provocatively and getting hit on go hand in hand. She got heated when her female friends that I don't even know started agreeing with me. She got super flustered when another dude was like 'what if you find the guy attractive'. She deleted the post and unfriended me and the other dude :lol:

Females are something else.

They ONLY want that sexual attention from men they find attractive, but it doesn't work that way.

I mean you can't claim to not want attention and then participate in a YouTube video for click bait and views.

I've actually heard woman say 'it's only sexual harassment if he's ugly'. I got into a long debate with this chick on fb about this topic. She dresses mad slutty and posts revealing pics all over social media, yet acts appalled when men stare and comment. I basically said dressing provocatively and getting hit on go hand in hand. She got heated when her female friends that I don't even know started agreeing with me. She got super flustered when another dude was like 'what if you find the guy attractive'. She deleted the post and unfriended me and the other dude
laugh.gif

They ONLY want that sexual attention from men they find attractive, but it doesn't work that way.
She isn't appalled. It is fake internet outrage to create herself as a victim. It is also a cheap way to get attention. They understand what they do. They understand wearing revealing clothing will get certain attention. They aren't dumb. 

I've actually heard woman say 'it's only sexual harassment if he's ugly'. I got into a long debate with this chick on fb about this topic. She dresses mad slutty and posts revealing pics all over social media, yet acts appalled when men stare and comment. I basically said dressing provocatively and getting hit on go hand in hand. She got heated when her female friends that I don't even know started agreeing with me. She got super flustered when another dude was like 'what if you find the guy attractive'. She deleted the post and unfriended me and the other dude :lol:

They making that much effort on the reg or posting on FB it's usually one dude they're trying to get attention from that hasn't payed her any mind yet.

And yeah I don't know if catcalling is the same but like workplace harassment, etc. if a girl likes you, you could damn near walk up and spit in her mouth and she'll be like "oMG you crazy, stop playin!" All cheesin. Let an ugly dude say she looks nice today and he's gotta sit down tomorrow with Jeff in HR.

I get it, **** is annoying, I've caught plenty dudes eyeballing my wife when we walking together, I just brush it off, nothing to really get Odee worked up about, women making it out to be an issue as if subconsciously getting hit on doesn't boost up their ego is what I find hypocritical....I bet if dudes went about their business and NEVER acknowledge women EVER again these girls would be losing their mind, women are insecure by nature.....can nobody tell me otherwise....and the dudes in the video fronting like they never in their life came on to a girl in public :lol: or at least wanted to but didn't have the courage or lack of dambs.....this whole thing is a joke

Last edited:
They making that much effort on the reg or posting on FB it's usually one dude they're trying to get attention from that hasn't payed her any mind yet.

And yeah I don't know if catcalling is the same but like workplace harassment, etc. if a girl likes you, you could damn near walk up and spit in her mouth and she'll be like "oMG you crazy, stop playin!" All cheesin. Let an ugly dude say she looks nice today and he's gotta sit down tomorrow with Jeff in HR.

Coming on to your coworkers is a no no, been at my job for 10 years, during breaks in my relationship I've had plenty of green lights with coworkers, never went ahead....**** is too risky and awkward.

Coming on to your coworkers is a no no, been at my job for 10 years, during breaks in my relationship I've had plenty of green lights with coworkers, never went ahead....**** is too risky and awkward.

Never **** where you sleep. People need to know this. You could potentially ruin your job by doing this

Last edited:
Never **** where you sleep. People need to know this. You could potential ruin your job by doing this

Dudes need to practice self control, reminds me of that Bill Burr skit about your D having a mind of its own and being a motivational speaker :lol: ha need to control those urges man, that's our doom....if those urges come on and you know is a bad idea, find a bathroom and rub it out, guaranteed after that you won't even be thinking about pursuing a woman...lol seriously messing with chicks at work is not a good look, plenty of chicks outside of your job.

A friend of mines stay setting up major thirst traps on IG and Snap, she's actually my homies ex or current I can't even tell you what they are based on how they act and they have a baby girl, which kind of looks bad because her IG is thot central, every video starts with a pan of her *** or crotch, up to her waist, **** and ends in some stupid duck face kiss...lmao

A friend of mines stay setting up major thirst traps on IG and Snap, she's actually my homies ex or current I can't even tell you what they are based on how they act and they have a baby girl, which kind of looks bad because her IG is thot central, every video starts with a pan of her *** or crotch, up to her waist, **** and ends in some stupid duck face kiss...lmao
This pretty much describes the female version of yourself, doe

Back
Top Bottom