Men reacting to dudes cat calling their girls VOL....thirsty ny cats vol 2

QCfbULw.png

Bottom pic confirms that she likes it. It's a necessary evil.

Same chick that u referenced earlier was saying stuff like "men need behave like men and stop treating women like objects, blah blah blah" if men paid her zero attention or only behaved meek around her, 8 guarantee she'd be like "men need to behave like men and step up and go after what they want".

I like the "our culture makes me miss it" as if it's completely still not her fault. Getcho *** outta here

This pretty much describes the female version of yourself, doe
Glad I wasn't the only one that was thinking the same damn thing.

Ksteezy if you were a female you know damn well you would be exactly what you described dude

Glad I wasn't the only one that was thinking the same damn thing.

Ksteezy if you were a female you know damn well you would be exactly what you described dude

Seriously when was the last time you even saw me post a fit pic?...I'll wait....tired **** joke....step up your trollin effort DC, I expect better

Last edited:
DC , you need to leave for a bit and mediate. Go off into a vision quest and find out where your rustling went. Discover the rustle potential you have locked up deep inside you. Find out the source of your rustle, the meaning of your rustle. Become the rustle we need, but not the one we deserve right now.

Your rustle been on E for a bit now

Just because Bart Simpson didn't shoot a slingshot this semester means we shouldn't still associate him with that weapon?

Point blabk, you are what you claimed that woman to be.

By your logic, I guess since you once used to **** your pants, you should be labeled as the dude that **** his pants the rest of his life?...don't look stupid bro.

And no, back when I used to post fit pics in the WDYWT or DBNT threads regularly or partake in a PYP thread is farrrr different than setting up thirst traps on IG/SC unless you claiming I was thirst trapping a bunch of dudes....makes a lot of cents.

Last edited:
DC , you need to leave for a bit and mediate. Go off into a vision quest and find out where your rustling went. Discover the rustle potential you have locked up deep inside you. Find out the source of your rustle, the meaning of your rustle. Become the rustle we need, but not the one we deserve right now.

Your rustle been on E for a bit now

Dudes reach is crazy :lol:

I used to find DC entertaining, as of lately he's just a cornball....step it up bruh.

Inb4 tales of reporting/banning

By your logic, I guess since you once used to **** your pants, you should be labeled as the dude that **** his pants the rest of his life?...don't look stupid bro.

And no, back when I used to post fit pics in the WDYWT or DBNT threads regularly or partake in a PYP thread is farrrr different than setting up thirst traps on IG/SC unless you claiming I was thirst trapping a bunch of dudes....makes a lot of cents.
roll.gif

Dudes reach is crazy 
laugh.gif

I used to find DC entertaining, as of lately he's just a cornball....step it up bruh.

Inb4 tales of reporting/banning
Too late

Last edited:
these ******* love it.  

have you seen gils that never get any attention like this...? they are so sad. 

Last edited:
They need to do one of these where handsome dudes cat call these busted chicks to see how they react. Have them chicks "well I kinda have a boyfriend... But..." Or "I'm married but it's kinda not working out and...." Or my favorite "sure I can go eat, it's just eating right? **turns off phone** "

:rofl:

Girls are easy

Last edited:
They need to do one of these where handsome dudes cat call these busted chicks to see how they react. Have them chicks "well I kinda have a boyfriend... But..." Or "I'm married but it's kinda not working out and...."

NOW that's a good idea! Have some Beckham variant out there with some suave lines coming on to these chicks and see the success rate :lol:

Or they could just hire me, brb looking for selfie to post in here....

ImIdoinItRite DC? :nerd:

Part of the reason I got off of social media is because it just doesn't seem manly to post multiple self pics and pics of other things.

The front facing camera is the worst thing to happen to females. Whenever they need a boost, throw on some makeup, take an angled selfie and watch the simps pour in "wow, you're so amazing" "hey beautiful, can I take you out" etc. This country has women believing that looks is a form of currency.

I mean.... What else am I supposed to do if I see a beautiful woman that I will probably never see again?

I'm just supposed to let shorty go? :lol: Nah

After some practice, you'll definitely make more than you miss. That's why men do it.

Last edited:
Part of the reason I got off of social media is because it just doesn't seem manly to post multiple self pics and pics of other things.

The front facing camera is the worst thing to happen to females. Whenever they need a boost, throw on some makeup, take an angled selfie and watch the simps pour in "wow, you're so amazing" "hey beautiful, can I take you out" etc. This country has women believing that looks is a form of currency.
ALL OF THIS AND ALL OF THIS

i did the exact same thing.  i don't need to post pictures of myself anywhere...its mad feminine.  

Also, how did their man get them? By sitting quiet in a corner? At some point they had to approach them aka cat call.
Depends on how you're defining everything though. I've always been under the impression that cat calling = crude jokes/vulgar language/harassment.

There's a difference between "nice ***!" and properly approaching a woman with some decency.

Last edited:
Depends on how you're defining everything though. I've always been under the impression that cat calling = crude jokes/vulgar language/harassment.

There's a difference between "nice ***!" and properly approaching a woman with some decency.

The approach don't matter, is their first impression of you as a man that makes the difference....and that's relative with a lot of women...you can respectfully approach a woman, compliment her in a non-creepy way and if she ain't feeling you, she will view you as thirsty even though often times she set the trap...you either take your chances or you don't, is the only thing within a mans control.

IMO that's also how I define "cat calling" but in these videos some of these guys are just saying hey. If "hey" is a cat call then I guess everything is. Goes back to what I was saying before, have some handsome dude do the SAME thing on the vid to these same busted chick and watch them forget their meaning of life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom