Men taking their wife's last name? Vol. What part of the game is that?

Hell no

And my wife will take my name.

Only exception would be if she was a physician. Way too much hassle with licensing and stuff like that

the only way im taking my wife's last name is if shes part of some royal family, if my last name is embarrassing, and or if it benefits me on job placement by adding her last name hey i wouldnt do it but then again weirder things have happend

op ask your co-worker does he pee sitting down aka the "gentleman's sit" and if his wife can give him his balls back

What if you both have the same last name?
Smith-Smith or Smith x2?

:lol: Good question.

Honestly wouldn't marry someone with the same last name. Seems weird, just like marrying a chick with my mother's first name.

Madison Bumgardner said he dated a girl with the same exact name as his. The odds of that happening is funny.

If this ain't the dumbest ish' I've read in my life... Smh. People always try to find a way to do the most, & for what?

Seems kinda silly honestly to change last names at all, seems like some antiquated process to show ownership. Surprised some feminist group hasn't protested, honestly.

Are we even that attached to our names tho? Word to Chris Jackson and Lew Alcindor.

I probably wouldn't do this, and I also don't expect my significant other to take my last name. 

2015, the femininization of man.
The go-to NT response.
laugh.gif

Never. But me and the wife been married for 4 years and she still has her last name. Not a thing to me.

My daughter has my wife's last name as her middle name, and of course my last name as her surname.

Back
Top Bottom