Men who brag about dating very young women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennethrep bout to start handling out fades soon
laugh.gif
I'm bored and ready to crack a few jokes.

And they can go tell mama. Meeethhh!

My co worker is 44 and his girl is 22. I think his daughter is 24 which is kinda weird. I ain't hating tho

Kennethrep bout to start handling out fades soon :lol:

Only fades Kylerep hands out are with the clippers

And I'm sure you have multiple recently made threads on the first page, so there's no reason anyone would need to "follow" you around

Last edited:
Only fades Kylerep hands out are with the clippers

And I'm sure you have multiple recently made threads on the first page, so there's no reason anyone would need to "follow" you around
#peepgamewantsmy****rep

Because of guys like you my threads get bumped up. You constantly try and derail the thread giving it life. IF you actually believed I was a guy , you'd have left me alone by now. Instead , you have the middle school mentality which leaves me to believe you have a problem with women.

:lol:

#keenanthompsonrep :lol:

#kevingatesrep

#kylesinglerrep

#kevinblackistonerep

#kentaviouscaldwellpoperep

Like @msdunnieo is my ideal woman shape...ideal hair, skin tone, everything tbh
Had to do a double take, thought this was a chick I used to date. :nerd: Her body wasn't that banging tho. :lol:

On another note, looks like Kelly got more names than Karuchie-chan. :lol:

So Majin KennedyRep what's good with me wasting my time listening to you talk to just not smash? When can I get in on that?

KostasKoufosrep you had this coming to you brah

In your previous troll threads you claim you date mostly older men, now you got a problem with older men dating young women.

Next time use an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of your trollin B

Last edited:
So Majin KennedyRep what's good with me wasting my time listening to you talk to just not smash? When can I get in on that?

Man Johnny watch yourself brah

I don't want to see you get caught up. Then one day I see you on Vine, pointing at KokoB.Warerep's faux yambs with you left had.

And having a fist full on dong in your right hand

Stay Safe B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom