Men who brag about dating very young women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, no disrespect to Karlrep.

Why does this dude make these controversial threads every couple days??

Where the Niketalk detectives to expose this hairy troll?

Honestly, if guys aren't trying to knock it down daily, it's YOU with the problem. Get your life in order. Stop over rationalizing with the reality we live in. Go buy some nice tight fitting clothes and stop wearing cat sweaters with baggy leggings. Them air max leaning something serious too. Live life and have fun and stop hating on every chick that gets more play then you because she's comfortable with who she is. If you need a sponsor, I'm pretty sure someone here will hold you down.

Dude,

This is what I never understood. Men BLOW these women's heads up especially minority men. They compliment thick women and are hard on smaller ones.  Not trying to turn this into  race thread but plenty of my black and white friends want to GAIN weight when trying to attract black men.

My coworker was trying to gain 15 lbs and was already 150.

I never said I didn't have one. I don't act on it. There's a difference.

I was being facetious. I never thought you were a woman. We know you're Some overweight dude in a pair of tightie whities eating captain crunch out of an empty cool whip tub. Hit the streets clown.

I was being facetious. I never thought you were a woman. We know you're Some overweight dude in a pair of tightie whities eating captain crunch out of an empty cool whip tub. Hit the streets clown.
I had the perfect comeback for that but I just remembered that the best response is silence. So I choose to ignore you for the remainder of this thread.

Now your pulling the race card? I'm out.

Also some advice...girls who use the word "dude" usually have beer bellies and stank breath. So maybe your theory of gaining weight is having/giving way too many unattractive habits.

Also, no disrespect to Karlrep.

Why does this dude make these controversial threads every couple days??

Where the Niketalk detectives to expose this hairy troll?

Honestly, if guys aren't trying to knock it down daily, it's YOU with the problem. Get your life in order. Stop over rationalizing with the reality we live in. Go buy some nice tight fitting clothes and stop wearing cat sweaters with baggy leggings. Them air max leaning something serious too. Live life and have fun and stop hating on every chick that gets more play then you because she's comfortable with who she is. If you need a sponsor, I'm pretty sure someone here will hold you down.
YOU are the one overrationalizing. Do you try to read into why male members make the threads they do or is it just me? And make up your mind, you call me a man and then a woman in the same post.

Btw you don't have to use Karlrep if you are trying to mock me or insinuate that I'm a man. Kelly is unisex.

YOU are the one overrationalizing. Do you try to read into why male members make the threads they do or is it just me? And make up your mind, you call me a man and then a woman in the same post.

Btw you don't have to use Karlrep if you are trying to mock me or insinuate that I'm a man. Kelly is unisex.

Are you done?

Last edited:
Now your pulling the race card? I'm out.

Also some advice...girls who use the word "dude" usually have beer bellies and stank breath. So maybe your theory of gaining weight is having/giving way too many unattractive habits.
.........................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................

Wait...i think i wanna say something

..................................................................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................................

Are you done?
........................................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................

Dude,

This is what I never understood. Men BLOW these women's heads up especially minority men. They compliment thick women and are hard on smaller ones.  Not trying to turn this into  race thread but plenty of my black and white friends want to GAIN weight when trying to attract black men.

My coworker was trying to gain 15 lbs and was already 150.
stop it b

they want to gain weight cause they want to look like Kim K since all of a sudden thats the new standard of beauty in "mainstream america" all of a sudden

its cultural, albiet disgusting.

My uncle, and many Dominican men who have some money, usually ending smahing 14, 15, 16 yr old girls out there. Perfectally normal custom. The men have some young, pretty yamb to shwo-off, while the women usually rape said men financially. Few problems are had. 

Game is crazy

Glad you admitted this cause these new american Dominicans be trying to deny this **** go on....like ***** please

Dude,

This is what I never understood. Men BLOW these women's heads up especially minority men.  Not trying to turn this into  race thread but plenty of my black and white friends want to GAIN  weight to attract men.

stop it b

they want to gain weight cause they want to look like Kim K since all of a sudden thats the new standard of beauty in "mainstream america" all of a sudden
Kim Kardashian is skinny with curves. Very few women have an hourglass bodytype. You don't gain weight to have a bigger butt. You keep your same proportions whether you are petite or bigger.

Eating won't change that. Yes, some women can eat and get a bigger butt...because everything else got bigger.

Last edited:
Sloot was just a gold digger.
Should've hit her with the View media item 643035View media item 1456384

:lol: :lol:

This is the thing I don't understand. When they put on 15-20 lbs, do they just say whatever these dudes still want me?

Dudes marry a 25 year old and by 35 she's 80 lbs heavier. Scarey ****.

To your first point... I think the 80/20 rule applies.

20% of the dudes have their choice for 80% of the women...

A lot of dudes are just straight up angry at the yambs, bruh. Sounds messed up but its the truth. You can tell from nt posts that dudes harbor some resentment because they don't pull chicks...

You have this same dynamic from women but its such smaller group....

Broke dudes tend to settle for the out of shape chicks... And those domineering terrible personality chicks settle for weak spineless men...

Neither of which are traits normally attractive to the opposite sex.

I know a lady... Black lawyer, Harvard education, all lat...

She was a bit (lot) on the chubby side.

She dropped about 60 lbs because she said even though she had the nice cars, the nice crib, and the money...

She wasn't attracting the type of guy she wanted. Because men who are financially secure and mature don't value the things in women that women value in men...

She swallowed that harsh self criticizing pill and said "if I want better guys, I gotta lose wait"

She's 33 right now, looking better than ever, and much happier about the pool of guys she's attracting.

Last edited:
Men who do this = creeps
Women who do this = cougars

Why cant 2 people just b happy.

Last edited:
Dude,

This is what I never understood. Men BLOW these women's heads up especially minorityBROKE men.  Not trying to turn this into  race thread but plenty of my black and white friends want to GAIN  weight to attract men.
Kim Kardashian is skinny with curves. Very few women have an hourglass bodytype. You don't gain weight to have a bigger butt. You keep your same proportions whether you are petite or bigger.

Eating won't change that. Yes, some women can eat and get a bigger butt...because everything else got bigger.

fixed.

You will RARELY see a man, black, white or Mexican, that's financially stable with a fat chick unless

1. She gained weight after a baby
2. They've been together since adolescent years...

Name 4 pro ball players with a fat wife.

Name 4 dudes making 80k with a fat woman. :lol:

Last edited:
fixed.

You will RARELY see a man, black, white or Mexican, that's financially stable with a fat chick unless

Name 4 dudes making 80k with a fat woman.
laugh.gif
Whaat??? Have you been to NOVA? I work  with families and when I say....wait...granted, I don't know what the mom looked like before kids but they are mostly overweight and these men pull 6 figures alone. So, idk. 

fixed.

Name 4 dudes making 80k with a fat woman.
laugh.gif
But ball players tend to be superficial men who never finished college, experienced life outside of basketball, and have teenage dreams of girls with teenage bodies.  They very rarely date women who went to college or got ahead using their brains and not their bodies.

Last edited:
Your assumptions about different types of people are all ****** up

Last edited:
:smh: @ blaming black men for women getting fat. No, they getting fat cause they lazy ***** dont want to eat right and exercise.
You're disgusting Karlrep

Op, why are you always making these types of threads. You just giving them ammunition. :smh:

*****, this the internet.

Wth is anyone going to do? Post a picture of a gun? They can tell me what to do when they send an electronic payment to Verizon for my Internet bill.

:rofl:

:lol:

I'm not sure why dudes legitimately engage with OP.

Clearly they out here to rustle jimmies, and dudes fall for it book like and sinker

Its the same ones posting everytime too.

THIS IS CLEARLY A TROLL ACCOUNT AND MOST LIKELY NOT EVEN A CHICK
View media item 1456616

Whaat??? Have you been to NOVA? I work  with families and when I say....wait...granted, I don't know what the mom looked like before kids but they are mostly overweight and these men pull 6 figures alone. So, idk. 
And there the ones smashing the 21 Y/O tenderonies 
pimp.gif
and the wifes know what it is​

dog, just stop. do everyone a favor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom