Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

^when i was a kid, id apply strawberry chapstick and then proceed to eat it :lol: :smh:

Q: does anyone know/have suggestions for any common/worldwide brands that make aluminum free anti-perspirant? i started noticing the yellow stains on my undershirts, its not whats poppin. unfortunately i live in asia so i dont think mitchum (suggestion from a thread search) or any of the organic brands are available anywhere here. thanks in advance.

I'm going to have to switch shampoo and conditioners once I run out of these American Crews I have. I stocked up when Ulta had their big bottle sale but I'm having itchy dry scalp from it :smh:

Started using the Bronners peppermint. Used it with facecloth and it didn't lather well went & copped the loofah and it lathered like a champ.

I'm going to have to switch shampoo and conditioners once I run out of these American Crews I have. I stocked up when Ulta had their big bottle sale but I'm having itchy dry scalp from it :smh:

Are you washing your hair everyday? Try skipping a day or using a lot less when you do and see if that makes a difference.

Are you washing your hair everyday? Try skipping a day or using a lot less when you do and see if that makes a difference.

I do wash everyday, should I not for the oils? No shampoo, no conditioner for a day, just water?

I'd give that a shot and see if your scalp feels any better. Skip every other day with the shampooing.

Just got some cedarwood Every Man Jack body wash. This stuff is the absolute truth. Gonna try that Dr. Bonner's in the near future

Found some American crew mint shampoo and conditioners for half off at Marshall's last night :D

Anyone have any suggestions for unscented soap/deodorant? I've stepped up my cologne game lately and I'd prefer let that alone do the talking. I'm not a fan of mixing too many different smells.

^I've recommended a PitRok before - I've been using them for 10 years plus.

It's a natural crystal deodorant that you just rub on damp skin and it's amazing. About $10 each but literally last years - I can only remember buying about 5.

It's not antiperspirant so feels weird at first but after a whole you get to enjoy letting your pores breathe. You just smell normal - no stink.

Mine suddenly stopped working this week (suddenly had a funky end of day) so got a new one and back to business as usual.

Definitely recommended.

Don't know about soap though. I just use Irish Spring and don't really notice it - but maybe because I've been using it for about 15 years.

Last edited:
bodywash = what ever my family uses

facial wash = water
i have clear skin (imo i believe pimples are mostly genetic and that all those creams are scams)

chapstick = burts bees mango

Finally gave in and copped some Dr. Bronners peppermint soap..im looking to trying it out later today

I use Dove Men Care Plus body wash. Sam's Club give you 2 1:nerd:z bottles and 1 13 oz bottle in a pack for around $10. They cost $5.47 and $3.97 separately at Wal-mart smh. I'm cheap so it's Right Guard deodorant until I die. I use regular Noxzema on my face. I use this for the balls in the summer time. No more baby powder for the God. View media item 834283

mitchum is the best... i hated old spice because it burned my pits and dove mens makes a mess

Back
Top Bottom