Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Never tried Mitchum. Do they make a non-gel deodorant? I can't get down with gel..feels weird to me.
Copped a Mitchum stick today. Smart solid unscented.... Still has a light scent lol. And the solid looks weird. I'll report back once I use it.

Actually been using the unscented mitchum deodorant for about a week and it works well. Does have a light scent though

I'm using dove, has a smell but it's not heavy and offensive, I might try the Mitchum. Old Spice was tearing up my armpits.

Hmm, might try a different deodorant. Think I'm using waaaaaaayyy too much, some of my older shirts got white stains like crazy lol.
Also do you guys shave your arm pits?

Mitchum gel litterally gave me a chemical burn under my arms freshman yr of college. Haven't touched it since.

I use arrid extra dry spray in the yellow container works well for me.

Last edited:
From now on I'm trimming my armpits very low for the reasons I smell good for a longer period of time and when I sweat I don't leave a heavy pit stain

Hmm, might try a different deodorant. Think I'm using waaaaaaayyy too much, some of my older shirts got white stains like crazy lol.
Also do you guys shave your arm pits?

after using old spice deodorant for several years i finally switched to an antiperspirant this year due to the fact that I was starting to sweat a lot more, I just put one swipe of degree under each arm and am golden for the day, even after a workout, soccer or basketball game its still holding up. I found that when i used more than one swipe it did start to cake up and thats when id get stains on my shirt, so it just took a little experimenting. but one swipe works perfect for me

No shave on the pits.. Light trim every now and then is necessary tho
Hmm, i'll try the minimal shaven pits next, I usually just cut it all off when I trim my body hair since I do that all at once.

after using old spice deodorant for several years i finally switched to an antiperspirant this year due to the fact that I was starting to sweat a lot more, I just put one swipe of degree under each arm and am golden for the day, even after a workout, soccer or basketball game its still holding up. I found that when i used more than one swipe it did start to cake up and thats when id get stains on my shirt, so it just took a little experimenting. but one swipe works perfect for me

Gonna try this too. My problem might be that I'm using antiperspirant + too many swipes.

Is there a store I could walk in and get this Dr Bronners that keeps getting praise? I saw a site mentioned on twitter before. But really didn't know where to start they had so many options.

Cool. Might make a trip later. Just started using shower gloves and with everyone saying it gives you a 'clean' feeling, I should really feel it now.

Have a 20% coupon from vitamin shoppe. In going to order their Aztec clay and vinegar. Any other stuff talk yall recommend to get that baby butt face? SRS.

Last edited:
Antiperspirant: Certain-Dri + Degree
Wash: Neutrogena Acne Body Wash + Dove Body Wash
Face: Cetaphil + Neutrogena scrub
Shampoo: head&shoulders 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
Lotion: Vaseline Cocoa Butter.

:lol: I use the same cocoa butter lotion

My Every Man Jack Cedarwood is still holding up strong. I bought the citrus version to take to the gym and that stuff is also good. My target doesn't carry the Dr Bonner's so I'll be ordering online later

This thread and the cologne thread have created a much better smelling me. Finally put that trash *** Axe/Old Spice down :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom