Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Hair - Head & Shoulders
Soap - Dove Mens Care
Face wash - Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
Deodorant - Arm & Hammer Powder fresh
Lotion - Dove for Men
The Boys - Fresh Balls :smokin

You guys should try fresh balls for the summer. Works better than baby powder.

Body- Dove For Men Clean Comfort- About to look into the Every Man Jack though, sounds good
Deodorant- Dove For Men Clean Comfort as well, best one I've found
Summer months make my scalp get dry, whose going to put me on to some good shampoo? :nerd:

for those that use cologne as well do you not worry about the body wash and the cologne having an awkward mix?

for those that use cologne as well do you not worry about the body wash and the cologne having an awkward mix?
I usually do a crisp, clean scented body wash (Dove Clean Comfort) so it doesn't mix badly with my cologne. But right now I'm using the EMJ Sandalwood and I have a woodsy cologne so it mixes perfectly

Best bodywash/soap on the planet is dr bronners imo

You can use is as body wash, laundry detergent, toothpaste..pretty much cleans anything
View media item 407897

Just looked into this, I'll have to try some out.

I used to use dr. bronner's stuff both the soap and liquid soap and the scent is just not attractive nor lasts very long. Especially in the summer time where your bound to sweat here and there it's gonna have you smelling musky quicker than another type of soap. The nice part is that it is natural and it does make you feel clean.

I used everyman jack products but I really didn't like their creams which left my face dry and their shaving cream....similar to poraso which does not lather well for me and you need significant amounts to get a really nice lather going.

I'm interested in trying their sandalwood wash though. Their a good company and i'm always looking for products that don't contain sulfates or chemicals that can harm the body.

I made the mistake of buying the arm & hammer deodarant with a known carcinogen in it but it does smell great. I think it was the fresh scent.

for toothpaste I always use Jason seafresh or powersmile, for shampoo I use head and shoulders (not the best) but then I rinse and repeat with some Jason tea tree oil shampoo. Problem with these natural shampoos is that they don't get a nice lather going.

I was really into pangea organics bar and liquid soaps but their very pricey. The lavender w/ white sage bar soap left me feeling cleaner than any soap I ever used.

For the folks who use head and shoulders.. I think you're not supposed to use it daily... correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it is a once or twice a week shampoo?
About to head to target.. :lol:

W/e white deoderent , Irish spring shampoo, w/e body wash
And sometimes oils, sometimes ill break out da cologne

This African black soap (the real thing) I've been using is breaking my damn face out. :stoneface:

Is Ambi fade cream the best thing to fade a pimple scar?

I don't have bad skin but I get a pimple like once a month. :stoneface:

For the folks who use head and shoulders.. I think you're not supposed to use it daily... correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it is a once or twice a week shampoo?
About to head to target..
laugh.gif
I use it at least 5 times a week.

1st time I used it, it made my hair so soft yo, it was crazy.

Only shampoo I use.

Classic Clean ftw.

Last edited:
About to head to target..
laugh.gif
I wash my hair twice a week. Three times max, I ain't tryna rid my scalp and hair of its natural oils. Also, to dude who talked about the body wash/cologne mix, I've had no problems. The scent from the body wash isn't too strong and my cologne smells too good to not use it. *shrugs*

I use this instead of Head and Shoulders:

It has tea tree, which soothes and moisturizes the scalp (aka prevents flaking and dandruff). A way better alternative to Head and Shoulders, smells a lot better, and is better for your hair since Tea Tree is a natural ingredient

Used some Peppermint castile soap the other day, was feeling so fresh and so clean :smokin
Until it hit you know where, :x, tingling like crazy, like fire ants was stinging it. Why didn't any of you brahs warn me? :smh:

I'd recommend a lot of you start doing your homework on what type of shampoo you are using. The general public is in the dark about how bad 99% of the shampoos on shelves are bad for your scalp. Anyone using Head & Shoulders, throw that garbage in your trash can. You guys don't want to use shampoos with Sulfate, Parabans & Silicone. It's true that if you're going to go bald; no over the counter product is going to stop it, but shampoos can speed it up.

Back
Top Bottom