Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

On that note, Every Man Jack doesn't contain parabens or sodium lauryl sulfate if people are looking to avoid that.

My skin is so sensitive so:

Dove Sensitive body wash
Tom's fragrance free deodorant
Neutrogena T-gel shampoo/conditioner
Jergens ultra healing lotion (had just a mild scent)

I have a couple colognes, Versace blue jeans and Mugler (my favorite being the Mugler)

My skin is so sensitive so:

Dove Sensitive body wash
Tom's fragrance free deodorant
Neutrogena T-gel shampoo/conditioner
Jergens ultra healing lotion (had just a mild scent)

I have a couple colognes, Versace blue jeans and Mugler (my favorite being the Mugler)
ftw

how many times a week do you wash your hair? i usually use t-gel 2 or 3 times a week.

I'd recommend a lot of you start doing your homework on what type of shampoo you are using. The general public is in the dark about how bad 99% of the shampoos on shelves are bad for your scalp. Anyone using Head & Shoulders, throw that garbage in your trash can. You guys don't want to use shampoos with Sulfate, Parabans & Silicone. It's true that if you're going to go bald; no over the counter product is going to stop it, but shampoos can speed it up.

What do you recommend to use?

I'd recommend a lot of you start doing your homework on what type of shampoo you are using. The general public is in the dark about how bad 99% of the shampoos on shelves are bad for your scalp. Anyone using Head & Shoulders, throw that garbage in your trash can. You guys don't want to use shampoos with Sulfate, Parabans & Silicone. It's true that if you're going to go bald; no over the counter product is going to stop it, but shampoos can speed it up.

What do you recommend to use?

I personally stopped using shampoo since January. I only use hair lotion now. My hair is softer, a whole lot easier to cut, and no more dry scalp aka dandruff.

For the folks who use head and shoulders.. I think you're not supposed to use it daily... correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it is a once or twice a week shampoo?
About to head to target.. :lol:
Using any shampoo daily dries out your hair and washes out the natural oils. The advice I got in a different thread was to shampoo only 2-3 times a week and my hair has been a lot better.

My family has been using Head & Shoulders for years. We still have good hair. That Dove shampoo with the tea tree oil does sound nice. My dad always buys H&S because they sell the big container of it at Costco.

Never heard of whipped - not that its a bad thing, though. Have you tried any of their products (mainly the cleanser)?

Been using the oil cleanser on my face for about a month

It works well

My cheeks are still red and dried out cus they're super sensitive, but everywhere else cleared up and feels moisturized all day

Last edited:
Used some Peppermint castile soap the other day, was feeling so fresh and so clean :smokin
Until it hit you know where, :x, tingling like crazy, like fire ants was stinging it. Why didn't any of you brahs warn me? :smh:
you buy the dollar store castolle joint? C'mon b, that peppermint castile makes my sack feel mad fresh, specially in the summer. Wash your body with castile soap and youre body feels the breeze.

And you do this on the daily, MNR?

Whats the general consensus on St Ives apricot scrub? I've been using this for almost 2 weeks now and am considering making the jump back to:

iipsrv.fcgi

I love Aveeno products for some reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom