Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Cysts? Those are probably just ingrown hair bumps under the beard. I use a tweezer to pull those out. Or your skin is just irritated.

That Dr Bronners All-In-One soap does wonders for me.  I shave with it too.  And you smell great depending on what flavor you use

EDIT:  Not for swamp butt....just in general.  It may work for swamp butt too but that's not my purpose 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Dr Bronners is way too strong for me. I'd have to dilute that **** like crazy.

That Dr Bronners All-In-One soap does wonders for me.  I shave with it too.  And you smell great depending on what flavor you use

EDIT:  Not for swamp butt....just in general.  It may work for swamp butt too but that's not my purpose 
eyes.gif
Which one do you recommend?

I use peppermint.  Ladies like it.  

And the body wash is really strong, but I use the bar too.  The bar is like $3.49 at whole foods or any wellness/holistic store.  I got the bar, body wash and toothpaste, all peppermint, I vouch for their products

Wash my face with this Morning and Night

moisturize with this.... spf15 for the cali sun

EDIT:  Not for swamp butt....just in general.  It may work for swamp butt too but that's not my purpose :rolleyes

Right now I have the orange / citrus and peppermint. Really liking the citrus. I also tried the tea tree one which didn't smell that great and the lavender which was ok.

Cysts? Those are probably just ingrown hair bumps under the beard. I use a tweezer to pull those out. Or your skin is just irritated.
yeah they're hair bumps but they get infected and swell up.

When i tweeze the hairs out it almost looks like 4 strands in one :lol: this started after i first grabbed some JBCO, made my hair thick as **** but i guess this is the side effect

My skin regime is pretty good right now

Wash my face with black soap, use diluted ACV as a toner and moisturize with an oil blend a homegirl put me on to.

aztec clay once a week and it's been pretty much smooth sailing.

i think the ingrowns are coming from buildup so i might start doing an ACV rinse every few days.

Wow. That thread is crazy. Full of people popping their pimples and stuff. I was watching people pop their huge blackheads / pimples on youtube. Glad my skin isn't as bad as theirs.

Anyone use those biore pore strips to get rid of blackheads?

I heard those were bad for your skin so I've been trying not to use them. I've been doing the Korean 2-step cleanse which has been helping with my clogged pores. Idea is to use an oil-based cleanser (which is really good for cleaning off sebum and other "oil-based debris") first then a regular cleanser afterwards.

90% of moisturizers clog my pores or react with my skin. Every cream I've tried does. Sucks having sensitive skin.

Last edited:

How can I find those black face masks that pulls off blackheads and cleans your skin? I've seen them at some barbershops and social media. Want to clean up my dirty face.
laugh.gif
most of those barbers on IG are using this

http://www.sephora.com/luminizing-black-mask-P266800

nerd.gif
$34 for less than 3oz

there are other ones out there but apparently this is the one
might cop 

I love watching people peel off those masks on barbershop videos 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom