Met MJ today...What a %$%@

cronicmole

Banned
Jordan is hosting is annual tournament here, a bunch of celebs Bill Clinton, Alan Thicke, Samuel L Jackson, Flex Alexander to name a few... so every celebritywas giving autographs chatting with viewers and my whole perspective about MJ has changed. He was rude and discourteous did not want to take pictures with thefans or babies wouldnt sign autographs... and my friend took of his Retro 5's to ask him to sign and MJ said '' Get those +#+$ out of myface'' I was stunned I've always heard about how he doesnt tip and acts tight with money and stuff but this experience really has me re-thinkingsupporting him. I understand he is just a man but when your a public figure sometimes you have to put personal issues aside... without the fans supporting himand people like me and you buying his sneakers he would be nothing...

Jordans hosting the tournament... i'm sorry but i think he has more important things to do than sit and sign autographs. People gotta understand hecan't be at your beckon call to sign an autograph. He's one of the most famous men in the world, and when he's hosting a tournament there's alot of work that goes into it. He was at my school last weekend for his son's game and i thought he was a good guy. He wasnt working or anything, he signedautographs took pictures, shook hands. I mean it's just timing i guess.

ya, my best friends mother was on a date with her bf at some exclusive resteraunt near the united center. Low and behold, Michael comes in and starts minglingwith the people eating there. The funny thing is that michael invinted my friends mom and some other ppl to the VIp section. He even said he'd talk to myfriend via the phone but his agent/body guard wouldnt let him

He was just standing there while the other celebrities were doing autographs and taking pictures... on the green waiting for them to finish. I understandhe's hosting but he wasnt doing any Hosting duties at the time.

Originally Posted by j4rote33

Jordans hosting the tournament... i'm sorry but i think he has more important things to do than sit and sign autographs. People gotta understand he can't be at your beckon call to sign an autograph. He's one of the most famous men in the world, and when he's hosting a tournament there's a lot of work that goes into it. He was at my school last weekend for his son's game and i thought he was a good guy. He wasnt working or anything, he signed autographs took pictures, shook hands. I mean it's just timing i guess.
I agree. Met him once in Chicago and he was nice enough to take a picture with me and my uncle. It's just like j4rote33 said, timing. I haveheard however that he doesn't sign autographs. Don't know if that's true though.

damn son, there's another reason why us jordan heads shouldnt buy his shoes......

i stop buying jordans for awhile now.....

i was planning to cop the 11/12 pack prior the release date, but pass on it. For alot of reasons........

my first pair of jordans was the og infared 6's, and collected hardcore in highschool and college, air jordans are not what they use to be....

jordans brand is all about the cash flow$$$, shoe quality is gone, kids are hypebeast, very overprice for bad quality, everyone wears them!!! including you,your girlfriend, cousin, little brother, big brother, dad, possibly your grandmother, nieces, nephews, teachers, friend, mother etc.,

laugh.gif
lol celebs are like regular people, most of emare jerks. i dont put much stock in a celebs off hours persona. so if he was nice and signed your boy kicks and went n played a game of horse with you guyz,would you have bought all j's ever made. this is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

IIRC, his contract with Upper Deck means he can't sign anything. I don't know what to think about that quote however.

Im more just into the shoes nowadays than i am MJ. Everybody has good days and bad so its no big deal. As for the 5's he probably meant get those lowquality pieces of crap outta here

lol...yeah thats true but he probably is bounded to his upper deck contract to not sign anything without UD being present

that was halarious jordan calling the V's garbage. i guess he really does know what goes on in his company.

i'm still happy that is spent more than a new bimmer for all my J's......

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

jordans brand is all about the cash flow$$$, shoe quality is gone, kids are hypebeast, very overprice for bad quality, everyone wears them!!! including you, your girlfriend, cousin, little brother, big brother, dad, possibly your grandmother, nieces, nephews, teachers, friend, mother etc.,

Real Talk.....

he might have been stressed over all the activities he had to organize.... but im only interested in the shoes not so much jordan anymore
smh.gif

Sad sorry BUT I CAN'T agree. Growing up in Chicago I would see Jordan at least once a year and he was always the same. Very nice and even jokes a lot.Helped out a lot of kids from my hood with their basketball aspirations(D-Wade will tell you in a min. MJ is his B-Ball father, same for Q-Rich, Shannon Brownetc.). Really helped young black men in Chicago.

I've heard stories like yours before on the net and when I asked about this, A wise man told me that MJ feels that he can sniff out his genuine fans, IDKbut sounds about right.

that would suck if he snubbed me. i would consider myself a true fan. but if he did it would be OVER.......

i guess it depends on what day you catch him on but imo thats a b move. its basicly saying, "screw you, you bought MY shoes with MY name on them, and inreturn this is the thanks i'm giving you." i don't know about you, but i know if he snubbed me like that, or if anyone else whos products isupports snubbed me like that, i would be selling all their stuff asap. sure me not buying the stuff won't make a difference but i just wouldn't feelright supporting

i'm sure he has his good days and bad days like every person but it seems like he overdid it.

V's were probably fake, and MJ could tell (just kidding...maybe). Plus does that say he took them off and gave them to him to sign? How manymulti-millionaires do you know that you could take the shoe you're wearing off and hand it to them, and get upset when he says to get your stank-*** shoeout of his face?

I've heard that he can be a #%+#. But on the other side there are people who say that he is a nice guy.

and my friend took of his Retro 5's to ask him to sign and MJ said '' Get those +#+$ out of my face'' I was stunned
How you gonna bring Money some RETRO V's to sign...

I think he was just finally acknowledging how disgusting his own product has become
laugh.gif

I met MJ years ago during his playing days and he was nothing like this. Were you the only one asking for autographs? What was your purpose for being at thisevent? Did you donate $$$? Someone earlier talked about how MJ will sniff out "fake" fans and give him this treatment, I've heard similar things.

Back
Top Bottom