Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

There's really nothing to understand at this point. Mgs4 kinda killed everything. Nanomachines DO EVERYTHING. One of my main problems with 4 is that they took away every element of mystery and substituted it with "because nano machines" :lol: Nothing supernatural besides psycho mantis, Vulcan raven and the sorrow....... All this I'm sure they'll explaine with the new nano nanomachines :lol:

Last edited:
There's really nothing to understand at this point. Mgs4 kinda killed everything. Nanomachines DO EVERYTHING. One of my main problems with 4 is that they took away every element of mystery and substituted it with "because nano machines" :lol: Nothing supernatural besides psycho mantis, Vulcan raven and the sorrow....... All this I'm sure they'll explaine with the new nano nanomachines :lol:

This is one of the biggest problems with the story

I just found out Ground Zeroes is free if you're subscribed to PS Plus.

I've been putting off buying it but now there's no excuse. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I haven't played any of the games in a while, but I know I wouldn't have time to play 2 and 4. You'd have to play both games twice to even begin to understand whats going on them 
laugh.gif
. Plots are such a convoluted mess.

2 gets a lot of hate for no reason, I liked that game a lot and it was WAY ahead of its time.

Didnt like Rising, but I dont like the whole hack/slash genre to begin with.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"It's funny cause it's true."

I haven't played any of the games in a while, but I know I wouldn't have time to play 2 and 4. You'd have to play both games twice to even begin to understand whats going on them :lol: . Plots are such a convoluted mess.

2 gets a lot of hate for no reason, I liked that game a lot and it was WAY ahead of its time.

Didnt like Rising, but I dont like the whole hack/slash genre to begin with.
Raiden was a whiny b in 2.

damb, that set looks dope. I'm kinda mad at myself for getting my basic ps4. Since it's released I wanted the white ps4, the batman ps4, and now this :smh:

This game is gonna be huge.

The Mother Base stuff is a game itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom