Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

Outacon Naomi simp moments were sooooo cringe worthy. Ole girl was grabbing vamps "knife" and dude still was willing to quit his job for her :x

The BnB's were also just throw in there for pretty much no reason. Best part of mgs1 was foxhound being an actual cohesive unit.

roll.gif

Didn't realize the release date was this close. Still gotta cop a ps4 and play Arkham Knight.
Arkham Knight will blow your mind.. 

msg 1 vr training was the **** but i felt so alive playing msg2 which conclude msg3 but easy to say 4 was the hardest to beat with a syringe on vamp.  clueless to know V is kinda like playing tag.

GGG

Metal Gear 3 is my favorite but 4 was the best, the ending fighting spanning MGS combat systems and themes was so dope at the time. When Snake Eater hit, I freaked and kicked Liquor's ***.

Super excited for PP this Tuesday.

Metal Gear 3 is my favorite but 4 was the best, the ending fighting spanning MGS combat systems and themes was so dope at the time. When Snake Eater hit, I freaked and kicked Liquor's ***.

I loved that part too!!

Even before that, I remember when Snake was going through that broiler/generator thing and you had to spam the buttons to keep him moving. His suit kept popping and breaking and I'm screaming at the screen for him to keep going. :lol:

I loved that part too!!

Even before that, I remember when Snake was going through that broiler/generator thing and you had to spam the buttons to keep him moving. His suit kept popping and breaking and I'm screaming at the screen for him to keep going. :lol:
Dude, that Microwave hallway was the worst. I remember the first time I did that sequence, mashing like crazy, seeing Snake essentially get cooked alive, tears in my eyes, telling myself "it can't end like this"... It's a bit embarrassing looking back at it now. :lol:

I mean, what made it worse was the videos playing in the corners that were showing everyone getting overrun by the enemy troops, fighting for their lives. :lol:

I just recently replayed the 3 and 4 to get the big boss emblem.

4 has the best gameplay but 3 was the best overall experience, 3 is by far the best story.

I wish we could get a game with The Boss as the main character. She's might be my favorite non playable character ever.

I just recently replayed the 3 and 4 to get the big boss emblem.

4 has the best gameplay but 3 was the best overall experience, 3 is by far the best story.

I wish we could get a game with The Boss as the main character. She's might be my favorite non playable character ever.
MGSV was originally supposed to center around The Boss and her crew during WWII

Picked up the game early and it's incredible.

The storyline doesn't feel like it's picked up yet, but so far it's clean and not convoluted.

Except for the prologue, which is like a long mind**** cutscene but playable.

Watched a few twitch streams. I'll pick it up when the price drops. Too many other games and not enough time this Fall.

Yeah, MGS3 is by far the best IMO. The story, the music, the setting, etc. were all super dope to me.

The boss battles were great--The End battle will forever be amazing to me.

And you could actually follow the story if you paid attention, unlike MGS4.

Solidus got the raw deal man... after Raiden "murked" him they kept him alive and used his organs and skin (along with Liquids) to transplant onto burned Big Boss (From MG2) so he could live again. Then they kept the skinned Solidus alive as the key to accessing the AI. :smh:

I'm saying. Solidus was that dude. Plus he wasn't really bad if you think about it. He wanted the Patriots gone just like snake and otacon

Well no one is really bad if you think about it. Solidus could have been a good ally. Except volgin. He was wild

Just thinking of all the boss fights in the games maaaan so :smokin

Lack of boss fights and story got me nervous. I really wanna hear your guys opinions when people start playing more. I mean those are the best parts of MGS imo...

Playing peacewalker rght now on vita. Pretty damn good even with it's hardware limitations (PSP)

Back
Top Bottom