Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

This will help newcomers understand maybe 12% of the plot

1LmxBBU.jpg

Finally grabbing a PS4 tomorrow for $300. :pimp: :pimp:

MGS4 was the only reason I copped the PS3. No different this go around.

AMPED.

There is so much detail that I get mentally tired trying to keep it in order. You could wait for a guards route to change and it could just not loop for hours (ingame). The amount of Intel that you need to get to complete an objective is amazing. This is the only mgs where I needed binos and its done beautifully

What's the chronological order of the video game series?

The games don't release in the same order as the story right?

Cause in the cover of MGS4:GoP dude looks old as hell :lol:

Snakeater
Peace Walker
MGS for Nintendo
MGS 1 for PS
MGS 2
MGS 4
Portable Ops is in there somewhere but I never finished[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Correct me if I'm wrong though..

What's the chronological order of the video game series?

The games don't release in the same order as the story right?

Cause in the cover of MGS4:GoP dude looks old as hell :lol:

MGS3 Snake Eater for PS3
MGS Portable Ops for PSP
MGS Peace Walker PSP
MGS Ground Zeroes for PS3/360/PS4/XBONE
MGSV The Phantom Pain for the same as above
Metal Gear 1 NES
Metal Gear 2 NES (?)
Metal Gear Solid 1 for PS1
Metal Gear Solid 2 for PS2
Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3

At this point most games in the series are prequels and you're playing as one of the supposed antagonists more than you are the actual hero of the series

Last edited:
I kno the posts in the ps4 thread from ppl that already copped is making the wait harder. Anyone getting the CE guide? Ima pick it up since its the last real MGS game and since i didnt pick up the CE game(thinking of getting a figma or play arts figure instead). I dont plan to read it until I beat the game or really need to.

Blown away by the features in this game after watching the missions, multiplayer and the FOB

I use to play most MGS just to play, no other experience could compare. But when you really think about the story its crazy how the good guy becomes the "bad" guy.

Has anyone found the plant in the desert? I believe it's a side quest for the fourth mission. I spent 30 mins looking around. I'm about to bodyslam my ps4.

Back
Top Bottom