Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

who ever want, should be able to get these. Resell won't be that bad with the upcoming Yeezy/black toe release

Good question. I can't find ANYTHING out about it. It's so weird. Nothing in Google. Crazy.
Wow, way to be helpful there buddy. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Seriously -  I've spent too much time trying to find out what westbay is can someone help out?   TIA.  Crazy i love VIs and love this colorway.  I saw them on kixsquare and assumed that these would be widely available.  Turns out not the case smh
seriously, its nothing special.  its a bigcartel website.  the site had shattered backboards away for $40 above retail and everybody freaked out and crowned it the best website ever.  everything else he has on the site is ebay/grailed/FC price

there will be no more deals to be had tho.  word has spread on this site and Solemartyr tweeted the website link out of spite
Solemartyr tweeted the website link NOT out of spite imo, but out of jealousy and fear that WB's prices could take some customers away from SM's scriptobot business, which can, at any time, become unreliable or ineffective. Bottom line, there is nothing SM can do that can affect WB's sales or clientele because WB lets their product and prices do the talking. 

I looked on here and saw yall cooking at wish checked my email and Boom... Hit for a sz 13
pick up time 6-8

They must of had a ton of pairs

Last edited:
Solemartyr tweeted the website link NOT out of spite imo, but out of jealousy and fear that WB's prices could take some customers away from SM's scriptobot business, which can, at any time, become unreliable or ineffective. Bottom line, there is nothing SM can do that can affect WB's sales or clientele because WB lets their product and prices do the talking. 
I hate that the spot is blown up.

I hate that the spot is blown up.
It was bound to happen when their resell prices are the way they are. That's why you got several people (such as SM) who are doing what they're doing "out of spite."

Quite frankly, it's a waste of their time. Product, price, and service is what does the talking in any business. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom