Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

Really? The countdown
oh yea, i bought those

oneblockdown will probably go live at 7est tho
Y'all know consignment shops will have these on deck for over $450

That $320-350 price y'all are talking about is the FB group price and the I'm-listing-these-on-craigslist-cuz-I-need-money-asap-to-pay-a-car-ticket price.

Yeah I don't know if it's a bad reference but I checked ebay and stockx. Seems like minimum is 400 but 450 is the most commonly posted price. Stockx has sold quite a few at 600.

Lol. Re: resale price - I love how people in here think that if they say something often enough (and really, really believe it), maybe it'll somehow miraculously come true.

Here are the facts: this is one of the few anticipated Jordan drops this year that ISN'T being released online by Nike (neither via SNKRS/Draw nor NDC). 

In addition to that, only a limited number of stores are getting them, and the US accounts that are receiving them are doing in-store only. That means if you don't live in an area with a Jordan account that's receiving them, and don't manage to cop from one of the few international sites dropping online (and one of those stores - titolo - will already run you more after shipping than what some of you are predicting resale will be), you're not copping at retail.

That's the supply side of the equation. As for the demand side, from what I can tell, it seems like people are feeling these (anecdotally, it seems like people are digging these much more than the last pinnacle/premium release - the Obsidian 4s - which had a significantly higher retail price and was much, much more widely available). In terms of actual measurable data: the one site that did drop these thus far sold out rather quickly (Backdoor Bottega). 

Given all of the above, I think the people predicting $320-350 are being extremely optimistic (read: hopeful) - and I think if you see any phone orders taking place, it'll be at a Jordan account located outside of a major metropolitan city (and even then, the pairs will fly). Conversely, just for what it's worth, I think $450-500 might be overestimating things as well.

If I HAD to guess, I'd estimate somewhere in-between ($350-450), but who knows? I just think it's funny when people in the sneaker community fancy themselves omniscient oracles of the market and throw around extremely confident proclamations re: a particular sneaker's prospective resale price (with seemingly little to no analytical thought behind it). 

Managed to push an order through on SNS after about 300 Captchas.
glasses.gif
What size and time? 

Those a [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] sakdogg815!!! Looking for a sz 10,11,14

I wanted to get these but I just preordered the Top 3 1s. I hope resell doesn't go above $400, I definitely want to add these to my rotation

Back
Top Bottom