Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

Yeah
frown.gif

Thing is that the SoleFly 23s also came out that Saturday. Couldn't be at both places at once.
No way, you got the Solefly's?!

Last edited:
:lol: pretty much, although that line probably would've been worse had they charged 250 instead of 320

@dunkahollik when you guys getting more ultra boosts ? Also looking fora pinncle 6 ina 10.5

Last edited:
you guys have too much time on your hands, understand we are processing HUNDREDS of orders on a daily basis. its easy to come in here and give such a horrible review when there are 1,000s of people getting their kicks 24 to 48 hours later. we would not be here 9 years later if the service WAS SOOOO BAD

not to mention we did this on the day of the event and had maybe 500+ in store customers as well as run our regular normal day to day activities. WE ARE NOT FOOTLOCKER. i own the store by myself and have a small staff, if you guys are so great at running shoe stores and shipping warehouses then maybe you should do that instead of whatever it is that you do.

i said my fair share now can we get back to our regularly scheduled programs

ps you see when i joined NT right ? you boys just joined yesterday ......

very dope video

My left shoe came in from oneness. Although not happy hat I happened, obvi, props to them for recognizing the mistake right away and correcting it asap. SS pair also came in. Good day.

My left shoe came in from oneness. Although not happy hat I happened, obvi, props to them for recognizing the mistake right away and correcting it asap. SS pair also came in. Good day.

Still ain't get mine from oneness still stuck in Kentucky, delivery date was Wednesday

these are actually pretty sick in hand.  

thanks to the homie for the lace swap idea
What was the length on those laces u used??......for any1 else that changed there laces what length did they use?.....tryina get an idea of what to go with thanks

Ok, still don't understand y mine stuck in Kentucky
When did you receive your tracking number? Mine was sitting there for 3 days before any movement. Apparently usps sometimes doesn't even scan it and it'll show up at your house before you see anything on tracking. 

When did you receive your tracking number? Mine was sitting there for 3 days before any movement. Apparently usps sometimes doesn't even scan it and it'll show up at your house before you see anything on tracking. 

I received tracking Saturday

Back
Top Bottom