Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

When did you receive your tracking number? Mine was sitting there for 3 days before any movement. Apparently usps sometimes doesn't even scan it and it'll show up at your house before you see anything on tracking. 

Oneness package just arrived crazy

Man them pics fresh..How much are these joints going for in sz 10? These would be tough with Saints gear..

Email them about it, i got my 6s from them. Still waiting for sbb order
I'm waiting for my SBB's too but I haven't heard a thing about it. I've emailed him and I heard no one is getting any replies from him recently. The site has also been down for a whole day now I think. Not sure what to do .

My WB pair came.
I'm waiting for my SBB's too but I haven't heard a thing about it. I've emailed him and I heard no one is getting any replies from him recently. The site has also been down for a whole day now I think. Not sure what to do .

file a claim its over

I did order 6's from them though they came and were legit but when I asked about ovo's they said file a claim. So if you have been waiting a while for your kicks at this point you might not get them.

Last edited:
I did order 6's from them though they came and were legit but when I asked about ovo's they said file a claim. So if you have been waiting a while for your kicks at this point you might not get them.
Yeah I think they decided to close up shop and move on. That didn't last long. Oh well. 

Still waiting on my pair from them as well....sent them a message so we'll see what happens and if and what kind of reply i get

Same here. I emailed them for a tracking nnumbera short bit ago. If I don't hear back in a few days, guess it's time to file a claim.

Last edited:
I ordered two pairs from them back on October 18. One just shipped here yesterday. The other one is still in preshipping. I requested to have my receipt shipped with the shoe and it didn't come with one .

Back
Top Bottom