MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - VOL. "DEY DONT LOOK LIKE DAT IN THE STATES"

These girls look white because they are. Mexico was conquered by these people called the Spanish, true story.

Originally Posted by did0

Originally Posted by Rafool

Pero, no son 100% Mexicanas......
co-sign

lmao i can't imagine seeing the ppl op posted saying "No mames guey"
laugh.gif
nah i know some kids who are 100% white with irish last names and +!%% who live in mexico, nicaragua, etc. ad they speak spanish just like anyoneelse down there.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

average Mexican girls.

This.
I see girls around my way everyday who put those girls in the pics to shame. Mexico does offer great women though, it's just the ones in the picsaren't that great.

AINT A SINGLE MEXICAN GIRL IN THEM PICS!!!

if you would have posted "white girls in america"
i wouldnt have questioned it.

now post them native mexican girls.
the aztec and what not chicks.
those are the hot ones.

saw this one the other day... thought i had found the lost city of El Dorado!

If I don't marry a Filipina girl.. I'ma marry a Mexican girl... just to have a mariachi at the wedding. HOLLA!!

Last girl in the white with black "belt" would make me give up the single life.

to the guy who said he would take the one on the right. your choice selection is trash. she was the least pretty and very plain like homeboy said

Let me explain something most of the girls that look like this are from middle to high class families. Most of the population doesn't look like that.

I've never been to Mexico but I'm from Panama and I lived there for many years and that is how it is over there too. These kids are all descendants ofthe oligarchy in the country.

Look at Telemundo. You think the mayority of Latin women look like that. We can only hope

I could drive to USC or UCLA and see the same caliber females, they're pretty but I'm not that impressed
eyes.gif

lol u like ya brown girls white huh? still they some pretty ladies regardless of color/ethnicity

Back
Top Bottom