MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - VOL. "DEY DONT LOOK LIKE DAT IN THE STATES"

Originally Posted by NYMVP

I want to see hot BROWN Mexicans. This is like posting only light skinned black girls with blue or hazel eyes. How come no one else is saying this?

not to sound messed up but light skinned mexican chicks>dark skinned mexican chicks IMO

Originally Posted by 951guero

I want to see hot BROWN Mexicans. This is like posting only light skinned black girls with blue or hazel eyes. How come no one else is saying this?

not to sound messed up but light skinned mexican chicks>dark skinned mexican chicks IMO
Mmmmm I'm inclined to disagree, but I don't have the evidence to back that up beyond a small sample size.

Those are just spaniards who moved out to Mexico several decades ago.... The short mexicanz we are use to are the tru OGs.... They used to inhabit this county until they got kicked out and taken Over by spaniards, there OG language damn sure ain't spainsh, that occured after the settlement... These girls are avg boppers...

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

3g.jpg

embarassed.gif
Wow.....
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
esta vieja le metiera una cojidato palabra a Lexington Steele

all i got out of that was word to Lexington Steele..somehow i think i got the gist of it
laugh.gif

looks at screen name
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom