Miami Thrice can't keep Kobe out their mouths Vol Obsession

Where is the thread where Wade said that the Lakers are the fav to win the championship? Huh where is it?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

X...

Everyone had a bad game in Game 7. EVERYONE.

1. No they didn't. At least not as bad as Kobe.

2. I've heard this "everyone had a bad game" to justify Kobe's game 7 performance plenty of times now. But here's the thing, let's say that even if everyone had a horrible game 7: Which one of the players that make up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be GOAT? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" in game 7 is supposed to be the best player in the game? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be hands down the clutchest in the game and one of the clutchest ever. None of these claims are made about the other Lakers/Celtics players who played in game 7, so seems to me that everyone else has an excuse for however bad you consider their game 7 of the finals performance to have been. So unless you consider Kobe just a random player in game 7, then there wouldn't be any problems.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

X...

Everyone had a bad game in Game 7. EVERYONE.

1. No they didn't. At least not as bad as Kobe.

2. I've heard this "everyone had a bad game" to justify Kobe's game 7 performance plenty of times now. But here's the thing, let's say that even if everyone had a horrible game 7: Which one of the players that make up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be GOAT? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" in game 7 is supposed to be the best player in the game? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be hands down the clutchest in the game and one of the clutchest ever. None of these claims are made about the other Lakers/Celtics players who played in game 7, so seems to me that everyone else has an excuse for however bad you consider their game 7 of the finals performance to have been. So unless you consider Kobe just a random player in game 7, then there wouldn't be any problems.

laugh.gif
Some Laker fans reach over the smallest things. Wade even said the Lakers were the favorites.

Also, I mean...but he's right at the same time.

Miami Thrice is the name ................ Damn I thought my suggestion of the Flaming Trey was much better...

Miami Thrice is the name ................ Damn I thought my suggestion of the Flaming Trey was much better...

laugh.gif
Some Laker fans reach over the smallest things. Wade even said the Lakers were the favorites.

Also, I mean...but he's right at the same time.

I don't really see this as taking shots at Kobe. They're just making excuses for punk $%! Lebron on why he couldn't lead his 66 win team to the finals two years in a row.

I don't really see this as taking shots at Kobe. They're just making excuses for punk $%! Lebron on why he couldn't lead his 66 win team to the finals two years in a row.

i really don't see what wade said as being a diss and anyone who takes it that way is reaching.

the fact is Kobe didn't have the best game 7, but the TEAM stepped up and as a Laker fan I could care less if Kobe scored 0 and DJ Mbenga hit the game winner as long as the TEAM won the title.

kobe stepped up big in the other games though and his bad game was the equivilant to alot of other players good games but the Celtics went into game 7 trying to contain Kobe which they did for most of the game but the rest of the TEAM stepped up.

i really don't see what wade said as being a diss and anyone who takes it that way is reaching.

the fact is Kobe didn't have the best game 7, but the TEAM stepped up and as a Laker fan I could care less if Kobe scored 0 and DJ Mbenga hit the game winner as long as the TEAM won the title.

kobe stepped up big in the other games though and his bad game was the equivilant to alot of other players good games but the Celtics went into game 7 trying to contain Kobe which they did for most of the game but the rest of the TEAM stepped up.

Originally Posted by henz0

Because the cavs having the best record doesnt equate to them having the best TEAM.. Do you really feel they had the best overall team in the league?

aparently everyone did on niketalk AND the media....except for laker fans and lebron haters...

after they beat the lakers on christmas and after they got jamison everybody and they momma was saying they were the best team in the league.

you cant deny it either. check out the old posts back then even the predictions thread... most people picked the cavs along with the lakers...

i cannot believe how everybody is trying to bury that like nobody was saying that on here.
laugh.gif

plus they had the best record in the league for the 2nd straight year but this season they beat alot of the top teams. i think they even had a winning record versus the top 5 teams

Originally Posted by henz0

Because the cavs having the best record doesnt equate to them having the best TEAM.. Do you really feel they had the best overall team in the league?

aparently everyone did on niketalk AND the media....except for laker fans and lebron haters...

after they beat the lakers on christmas and after they got jamison everybody and they momma was saying they were the best team in the league.

you cant deny it either. check out the old posts back then even the predictions thread... most people picked the cavs along with the lakers...

i cannot believe how everybody is trying to bury that like nobody was saying that on here.
laugh.gif

plus they had the best record in the league for the 2nd straight year but this season they beat alot of the top teams. i think they even had a winning record versus the top 5 teams

Back
Top Bottom