Miami Thrice can't keep Kobe out their mouths Vol Obsession

Originally Posted by APLX2

Grown *+% men need to keep other mens names out their mouths. End of story.
yep. word to kobe when he told the media about shaq sleeping with other women.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again. When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am.''
tired.gif

Bad choice of words D. Wade. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Lebron will most likely win a chip, but it will be tainted (as is KG's) by the fact he couldn't do it with his original team.

So because you can't win a championship with your original team, it's tainted? These arent baseball records. No one is cheating to obtain them. You can't blame him for wanting to win.

I agree sir.  KG gave 12 productive years in Minnesota.  Enough was a enough.  He had to move on elsewhere.

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again. When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am.''
tired.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Lebron will most likely win a chip, but it will be tainted (as is KG's) by the fact he couldn't do it with his original team.

So because you can't win a championship with your original team, it's tainted? These arent baseball records. No one is cheating to obtain them. You can't blame him for wanting to win.

I agree sir.  KG gave 12 productive years in Minnesota.  Enough was a enough.  He had to move on elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Irony.... I see it!

Why you bringing up ol' @$*%. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Irony.... I see it!

Why you bringing up ol' @$*%. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

tired.gif

smh.gif

Nah. Not really. DWade was very misquoted. Fanhouse has issued an apology. He said nothing about WTC.

Originally Posted by Steve212

tired.gif

smh.gif

Nah. Not really. DWade was very misquoted. Fanhouse has issued an apology. He said nothing about WTC.

Back
Top Bottom