Micheal Beasley Traded TO T-WOLVES. vol. the dream team takes shape

nerd.gif

I still think Beasley will be a productive player... Let's see if he just needed a change.
nerd.gif

I heard he hated Minny awhile back though
laugh.gif

I still think Beasley will be a productive player... Let's see if he just needed a change.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

AIRJORDAN JB23 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wasn't there like a pre-draft program the summer he got drafted and he was not feeling the Minnesota weather at all?

AIRJORDAN JB23 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wasn't there like a pre-draft program the summer he got drafted and he was not feeling the Minnesota weather at all?

What is Minnesota doing? Beasley will play the 3 and/or 4. They already have to give minutes to Jefferson, Milicic, Love, Johnson, and Brewer...

What is Minnesota doing? Beasley will play the 3 and/or 4. They already have to give minutes to Jefferson, Milicic, Love, Johnson, and Brewer...

That Kahn dude is a character. There roster is like 3 point guards, 6 small forwards and 4 power forwards.

That Kahn dude is a character. There roster is like 3 point guards, 6 small forwards and 4 power forwards.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

They're trying to trade Big Al, first of all. And secondly, they'd be dumb to pass up this trade. Total giveaway by the HEAT.

Back
Top Bottom