Micheal Beasley Traded TO T-WOLVES. vol. the dream team takes shape

sucks for Beasley... once he found out  Bron was coming he probably just sat there lookin at his phone like this
ohwell.gif
waiting for the call that he got traded...

too bad for him because I feel like working with Bron and Bosh would make him a much better player

sucks for Beasley... once he found out  Bron was coming he probably just sat there lookin at his phone like this
ohwell.gif
waiting for the call that he got traded...

too bad for him because I feel like working with Bron and Bosh would make him a much better player

I See Minny Likes Building Championship teams for other teams anyway it's still a good deal.

This is what i see for the heat & there starting Linuep.

Wade
Miller
Lebron
Bosh
Any Other Player.

I See Minny Likes Building Championship teams for other teams anyway it's still a good deal.

Wade
Miller
Lebron
Bosh
Any Other Player.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Wade
Miller
Lebron
Bosh
Any Other Player.
lol no way in hell wade is playing PG... miller is def coming off the bench and chalmers will be the next rondo ... watch.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Wade
Miller
Lebron
Bosh
Any Other Player.
lol no way in hell wade is playing PG... miller is def coming off the bench and chalmers will be the next rondo ... watch.

^ any other player will probably be joel anthony
laugh.gif
. even then the heat will still dominate.

^ any other player will probably be joel anthony
laugh.gif
. even then the heat will still dominate.

I think Beas would've been nice with the big 3 but we needed a shooter in Mike Miller

I think Beas would've been nice with the big 3 but we needed a shooter in Mike Miller

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

What is Minnesota doing? Beasley will play the 3 and/or 4. They already have to give minutes to Jefferson, Milicic, Love, Johnson, and Brewer...

Don't worry about it. Why do you care anyway?
Listen to how you sound right now.   You sound mad feminine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

What is Minnesota doing? Beasley will play the 3 and/or 4. They already have to give minutes to Jefferson, Milicic, Love, Johnson, and Brewer...

Don't worry about it. Why do you care anyway?
Listen to how you sound right now.   You sound mad feminine
laugh.gif

I'm suprised Sam Presti and the OKC Thunder did not call  up Pat Riley, and offer up to take on Beas. They had the capspace to take him. I'm sure Durant would've loved to play with his boy.

As a Heat fan, and growing an attachment somewhat to Beas as a player -- I would've liked to see him a little bit better of situation. But this had to be done. Him as a fourth option is useless for the Heat, and useless for his career.

I'm suprised Sam Presti and the OKC Thunder did not call  up Pat Riley, and offer up to take on Beas. They had the capspace to take him. I'm sure Durant would've loved to play with his boy.

As a Heat fan, and growing an attachment somewhat to Beas as a player -- I would've liked to see him a little bit better of situation. But this had to be done. Him as a fourth option is useless for the Heat, and useless for his career.

The Thunder already got one undersized 4 that can't play the 3 full-time though.. How would they make another work?

Good move for the Wolves.. Will be interesting to see how all this meshes, but hard to pass up a talent like Beasley, even with all his issues, for a straight giveaway...

Back
Top Bottom