Microsoft ain't playin....

dudes on here really upset over pirating? wow.

exactly all talking about the ethics and all that come on now.. i will continue to hack n e thing thats hackable im using a hacked modem as we speak and havebeen for years now.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by chagocal

Jetpacunlimited wrote:

HoisanHaze wrote:

PS3 > ____

Free Games > PS3

And this is old news... The Ban Wave is basically over, only those who are reckless and don't know what there doing gets banned.

i use iBurn360 and abgx. turst me when i say i took every precaution in the book. I covered my tracks perfectly yet i still got banned. i was up on
360-scene and im not the only one so i dont feel so bad
Your supposed to use IMGBURN and your sectors need to matchup. Also you need Verbatims and 2.4x speed. Your weren't carful, you got
banned.
frown.gif

Jetpac speaks the truth I've only used verbatims burned at 2.4x used abgx and burn with imgeburn and didnt get banned plus my 7+ friends that play
in our partys didnt get banned either, and we all use the same system to burn games.

Same here.

And why are dudes coming in bringing up the PS3? It hasn't even been hacked yet, but I'm sure if it was they'd be banning people for playing pirated games, too.
laugh.gif

Y'all can keep paying $70 for video games if you want.

Minus the imageburn (i'm on a mac) i did all of that.

IMGBURN was the issue. Sounds dumb and trivial but IMGBURN is a MUST.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

wow. First they charge to play online, next they ban you if you are using a modded xbox.
smh.gif
roll.gif
...ok? at least we can MOD our systems.

enjoy changing out the hard drive.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

exactly all talking about the ethics and all that come on now.. i will continue to hack n e thing thats hackable im using a hacked modem as we speak and have been for years now.

yea, i'm sure these dudes really burn thousands of $$$ away on iTunes.

Originally Posted by proper english

dabossofbosses wrote:

exactly all talking about the ethics and all that come on now.. i will continue to hack n e thing thats hackable im using a hacked modem as we speak and have been for years now.

yea, i'm sure these dudes really burn thousands of $$$ away on iTunes.
that's what stupid wasting all that money to buy music when you can get it free. And for those that did get banned what did you use to burnyour games?

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

This is why you just get 2 xbox's. A Legit 1 for Xbox Live and an offline one for the burned games.
laugh.gif
I thought people burned games to go online. Campaignscan't be that fun.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

This is why you just get 2 xbox's. A Legit 1 for Xbox Live and an offline one for the burned games.
laugh.gif
I thought people burned games to go online. Campaigns can't be that fun.
When you log into LIVE w/ a modded box you are taking a chance no matter how stealth you think you are. If you can accept that you might getbanned and have to replace your xbox then its well worth it to mod your box. Thats why I got 2 boxes, a main box and a backup box. I dare M$ to do somethingI'll be up and running in less then a minute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I thought people burned games to go online. Campaigns can't be that fun.
When you log into LIVE w/ a modded box you are taking a chance no matter how stealth you think you are. If you can accept that you might get banned and have to replace your xbox then its well worth it to mod your box. Thats why I got 2 boxes, a main box and a backup box. I dare M$ to do something I'll be up and running in less then a minute
laugh.gif
Son, when you boot up your XBOX your taking a chance for red rings. I'll go stealth either way.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I don't pirate (because I don't play much anymore) but kudos to those who do. If console makers and game developers want to collude on the price of games ( They all independently came up with the price of $59.99 right?
laugh.gif
) then why shouldn't people pirate?
oh shut up.
eyes.gif
but seriously, why are the games 59.99? couldn't they make them more affordable

you have any idea how big of a team and how many hours it takes to make a game like modern warfare 2? Man I remember when games like rampage and mission impossible for the n64 cost $80 to $100.
It has nothing to do with affordability . Affordability is relative.

It has everything to do with the fact that in many other markets, competitors try to undercut each other and offer the best price. On the other hand when itcomes to the game, music, and movie markets we get collusion instead of competition.

Instead of taking the easy way out and colluding the distributors should work a tad bit harder on putting out a better quality product at a lower cost thantheir competitor.

Many people are also confusing developers with distributors. Developers have little to no say in how their game will be priced.

mine just got banned today. back to spending money on games.

what if i get a new hard drive and new account. will it still work??

you guys are dumb you can mod ps3s my 80gb is modded japan evferything and i burn my games on bluray disks
pimp.gif

i have 3 ps3s and my modded 1 is sill going strong and I havent been banned
pimp.gif

All yall guys that are getting banned is it cause your playing COD or is it other games too?

Originally Posted by McRaptor

All yall guys that are getting banned is it cause your playing COD or is it other games too?

never played COD modern warfare 2 just other games online like nba 2k10 and madden nfl 10

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Prolly from playing COD b4 it drops....there's prolly something the official gamehas obviously the bootlegs dont. Then *+%@%%! dudes playing online[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Prolly from playing COD b4 it drops....there's prolly something the official game has obviously the bootlegs dont. Then *+%@%%! dudes playing online

one of my friends has been playing cod mw2 since he got it and still hasnt been banned but i never played it and did
mad.gif

they banned my boy and 2 dudes I work with and I know they following rules...I know they where not on 1.61 tho so i dunno if those of us who are flashed forwave 4 are safe or not

2 of my boys been playing cod 2 since last week everyday for like 5 hours and they still havn't gotten banned I don't understand this
laugh.gif

roll.gif
actually ive been watching netflix on the xbox (the office)and this afternoon i get home from work excited to watch an episode and bamm "console ban" ..
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

pirating games is lame anyways

blah.. so your telling me that you never download one mp3 for free and paid for ALL your music? if so more power to you but i highly doubt it..

i own 3 flashed 360s two of which are online and have been modded since the first flash came out years ago. if i do wanna play one of the pre releases i play them on my system thats not online where the user is effxboxlive... and to tell u the truth every system i own or have owned since ps1 is modded/hacked ( besides my ps3 of course) including handhelds.. i refuse to pay 60 plus change for some of the trash thats out there these days..that's exactly why i do not own one ps3 game i only have it cause i have external hardrives plugged in to it to play the blu rays i download on to it.. no blu ray cases all over and have well over 400 blu rays on 4tbs with space to boot.. space saver and money saver

Get your money up.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

roll.gif
actually ive been watching netflix on the xbox (the office) and this afternoon i get home from work excited to watch an episode and bamm "console ban" ..
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh what is Microsoft doing
smh.gif
I think I'm just not turning my 360 on until Monday to be safe

Back
Top Bottom