Middle Eastern individuals busted @ Boston's main water supply after midnight

Replace the 'middle eastern individuals' context of this thread with "black males"; and tell me how you'll feel about this.

whoever , whatever color, religion , gender , sexual preference is caught trespassing in an area like where the publics water comes from after midnight should be arrested and investigated , anything bro if they catch a friccin mutt out there take it to the dog pound lol , im not with racially profiling everyone that gets on a plane , every "hood" looking person , none of that , but a water plant , after midnight ? ninja please

I feel like that's what a lot of people are skipping over...

These guys were actually doing something illegal... and something illegal at a very sketch place at a sketch time.

It's not illegal to be black with your homies at midnight... but if you're trespassing, you better believe that you're gonna get jammed up.

I feel like that's what a lot of people are skipping over...

These guys were actually doing something illegal... and something illegal at a very sketch place at a sketch time.

It's not illegal to be black with your homies at midnight... but if you're trespassing, you better believe that you're gonna get jammed up.

So if that's the case - what's the moral of the story here? Is it that they're middle eastern? Or is it that they're tresspassing?

..and if it is because they're tresspassing - WHY IS THIS NEWS?

Last edited:
Just Cuz they are arab this made the news
What they were doing and where they were doing it is just really suspicious and is definitely newsworthy. But the fact that it needed to be in the headline that they're Middle Eastern is messed up. 

Last edited:
So if that's the case - what's the moral of the story here? Is it that they're middle eastern? Or is it that they're tresspassing?

..and if it is because they're tresspassing - WHY IS THIS NEWS?
Because the likelihood of them just being there chilling for work/education related purposes makes no damn sense. You're telling me they rolled up to a WATER PLANT after midnight for an educational field trip? You're tripping. Get off that white horse.

What they were doing and where they were doing it is just really suspicious and is definitely newsworthy. But the fact that it needed to be in the headline that they're Middle Eastern is messed up. 
Boom. This guy gets it.

Coming from the man who called the Boston Marathon bombing fake... big loss.

Where do you sense any type of ignorance for NOT believing what the News media tells me?

I never said anything was "fake". Please, quote me more accurately next time.

For a Mod you're rather slow... you know why this is news...

Naw fam, that's the thing - I don't know why this is news. Because I could bet 9 times out of 10 - had these middle eastern men been of caucasian descent, this wouldn't make the news.

The report says there is no conclusive evidence that shows these people were attempting anything illegal, besides trespassing. So than why is this news?

These type of things happen EVERYWHERE, every day of the week.

So please - explain how I'm rather slow? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Where do you sense any type of ignorance for NOT believing what the News media tells me?

Naw fam, that's the thing - I don't know why this is news. Because I could bet 9 times out of 10 - had these middle eastern men been of caucasian descent, this wouldn't make the news.

The report says there is no conclusive evidence that shows these people were attempting anything illegal, besides trespassing. So than why is this news?

So please - explain how I'm rather slow?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
TRUTH! 

So please - explain how I'm rather slow? :lol: :smh:

View media item 10351

I suppose "White man caught loitering outside Connecticut preschool" is fair game for national news now?  

"What's he doing there?  Can't be anything good."  "Doesn't he know that White men should be walking on eggshells now - ESPECIALLY in Connecticut and ESPECIALLY around schools?"  "Maybe y'all softies forgot that loitering is a CRIME."  "Would you rather they NOT arrest him and have him shoot up a school?"  

yes meth because this is the first time the media has sensationalized anything. this is so out of the ordinary. 

they were trespassing. they were arrested. the media wants some clicks. boo hoo

it's like people want a gold star for being a good person and want to pat themselves on the back

and guess what... THE TITLE DOESN'T EVEN MENTION ARABS OR MUSLIMS. that's just what OP wrote.
[h1]7 Caught Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir; Patrols Stepped Up Across State[/h1]
so there is even less to get upset about. It's like everyone got a persecution complex.

this article didn't sensationalize anything. it mentioned their countries of origin. Oh how evil!

Last edited:
yes meth because this is the first time the media has sensationalized anything. this is so out of the ordinary. 

they were trespassing. they were arrested. the media wants some clicks. boo hoo
That doesn't make it right.  

Apparently, you don't care.  That IS worth commenting on?  Woo hoo for privilege.  
eyes.gif

it's like people want a gold star for being a good person and want to pat themselves on the back
This topic wasn't created because someone wanted a "gold star" for being a good person. 

We've seen this nonsense before, when every drug crime in the 80's committed by a Black man became fodder for tv news.  We all SHOULD know what that's helped perpetuate.

i'm sorry but i don't see how it's a story that can't be reported. They didn't have an obnoxious title. Nothing in that article is defamatory 

after a terrorist attack, the citizens are on edge and will be interested in a story where people including chemical engineers are caught trespassing at a water supply at midnight 

Last edited:
I just looked up what the QUABBIN RESERVOIR looks like....some of ya'll are acting like its some Water Treatment Plant....its just a big *** lake/reservoir with lots of scenery and trees.

Trespassing or not, I still don't see anything suspicious about what they were doing....

i'm sorry but i don't see how it's a story that can't be reported. They didn't have an obnoxious title. Nothing in that article is defamatory 

after a terrorist attack, the citizens are on edge and will be interested in a story where people including chemical engineers are caught trespassing at a water supply at midnight 
It wouldn't BE a story if not for racial profiling.  THAT is a problem, and if you can't appreciate that then I congratulate you on your charmed life. 

Look at the way the story is being spun by people in this very topic.  That's what people are reacting to - and with good reason. 

Nobody's saying that "you can't report the news," but under no other circumstances would this even be CONSIDERED news.  

People trespass near public lakes and reservoirs ALL THE TIME.  

http://surnerbirding.blogspot.com/2009/11/hbc-trip-to-east-side-of-quabbin.html

Check out these evildoers:  

That's some pretty sophisticated optical equipment... kind of suspect, don't you think?  They're obviously probing for security vulnerabilities so they can return later and pee in the water supply. 

So first you don't believe the media and contend that the Boston bombings were scripted and fake.

Now you are citing the media "reports" to maintain the harmlessness of these actions.

How convenient for you :lol:

3 Weeks, 2 Days ago post #4324 of 4490
Originally Posted by Animal Thug  
This whole Boston bombing thing is so scripted and fake, I have lost complete faith in this country man.
There you go little buddy.
I hate when people can't remember what they said. 

Think before you speak.

I suppose "White man caught loitering outside Connecticut preschool" is fair game for national news now?  

"What's he doing there?  Can't be anything good."  "Doesn't he know that White men should be walking on eggshells now - ESPECIALLY in Connecticut and ESPECIALLY around schools?"  "Maybe y'all softies forgot that loitering is a CRIME."  "Would you rather they NOT arrest him and have him shoot up a school?"  

So you've never heard of an elementary school getting locked down when an individual is described by authorities as suspicious?

You've never heard of mass e-mails going out to a university student body when a phantom gunman is suspected of lurking?

:stoneface:

Would you like me to provide links?

Back
Top Bottom