might as well... TIME - Hate/Love (Prod. TIME)

I HATE when rappers use those kind of punch lines "milk the game, no cow" or "something about chicken, no nugget"...haha i'm picky

other than that the mix isn't bad and the song is dope

I HATE when rappers use those kind of punch lines "milk the game, no cow" or "something about chicken, no nugget"...haha i'm picky

other than that the mix isn't bad and the song is dope

You hate on people that make music about life saying its pointless,backpack rap that no one wants to hear. Then you hate on people that are NICE saying they use too many punchlines...

'kanye shrug'

None of your stuff is bad it's just weird to hear what you make knowing what you hate.

You hate on people that make music about life saying its pointless,backpack rap that no one wants to hear. Then you hate on people that are NICE saying they use too many punchlines...

'kanye shrug'

None of your stuff is bad it's just weird to hear what you make knowing what you hate.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

'kanye shrug'

No it's not, it's just a testament to how subjective music is.
It's like "I like what I like and you like what you like". Simple as that.
This joint right here is vicious, simple as that. *shrugs*
*Wonders how it would be received if Wiz Khalifa put this out* hmmm...
laugh.gif

I been a TIME fan before it was cool to be a TIME fan, word to PLAN.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

'kanye shrug'

No it's not, it's just a testament to how subjective music is.
It's like "I like what I like and you like what you like". Simple as that.
This joint right here is vicious, simple as that. *shrugs*
*Wonders how it would be received if Wiz Khalifa put this out* hmmm...
laugh.gif

I been a TIME fan before it was cool to be a TIME fan, word to PLAN.

Back
Top Bottom