Might Get a Job at Vicky's Secret...and I'm a dude . UPDATE: GOT THE JOB!

Time to collect a small donation to the "Politics As Usual Needs A Camera For Our Benefit" Fund

Hahaha

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics eventually once I learn to silence the camera on the blackberry

Pics in the dressing rooms

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
way to go, lose your job for anti-socialpsychotic behavior just for NIKETALK.
laugh.gif

20st3f5.jpg

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pics of you in the courtroom

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i really didnt know they even hired dudes, everytime ive been in there with my girl i gotta try an keep my eyes from wandering................i think dependinon your area/manager location they dont hire dudes maybe.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pics of you in the courtroom

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.
105wbxs.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/1078584.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" href="http://i31.tinypic.com/1078584.jpg" class="thickbox">

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fishinthesky

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

OP...check this out my dude. Not quite the same but similar...I worked at Nordstom as a shoe salesman in the women's section. I figure hey I'll get my Al Bundy on, no big deal plus commission is good. Anyway the pink snapper came in like an Alaskan fishing boat, I knew it would but the magnitude was amazing.

True talk this one beautiful chick came in with her friend during their lunch break. Her girl was buying shoes and I did the professional thing and gave her friend my card (we are taught to do that at Nordies). Next thign you know ole girl was like "how come I don't get a card...and I want your personal number on it". Anyway I obliged and did so....fast foward the next weekend she took me to eat at Maggianos (she INSISTED that she pay BTW), then told me to take her to the park. I drove to a secluded section and parked thinking we was going to talk...she went for the zipper...gave me wicked cerebrum...asked if I had a condom...got my jimmy hat out the glove compartment...strapped on....and the broad rode me like a Quarter Horse until I exploded like Mt Vesuvius.

This chick was beautiful, educated and had her own home. Gotta love those independent women, lol. Any OP I said all that to say, congrats on your new job. Feel free to post your story after it happens...cause it's bound too, and at the very least your new broads will appreciate your bra and pantie knowledge.
Do you work at Nordstrom in San Jose?? Because there's a Maggiano's right by that one,
laugh.gif

UPDATE:

GOT THE JOB!

Pics in the bathrooms

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's creeps like you that are the reason why you can't silence phone cameras.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom