Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

Imagine if they do make Tommy a female and she still ends up bagging Kimberly
nerd.gif

I would not complain
devil.gif
Will you complain if She-Tommy has big *******?

I think you can draw obvious inferences from what's been said but y'all want dead *** answers. This is why we can't have nice things.

folks dont even care about being spoiled on something just to know something first.

Movie is looking good to me.. Except for Goldar, he looks trash

Last edited:
Shorty do kinda look like Chris from Fear The Walking Dead in some angles :lol:

Last edited:
I'll admit it was pretty good but the song just sparks something in my brain. I can see someone picking their nose to the song and get hyped. Plus the intro isn't official until you see Zach do the standing worm into karate stance.

why did i just see a rumor jason david frank may be in this movie somewhere,
bro starvin for that old power ranger glory days.. be at every con doing those fan vids...

why did i just see a rumor jason david frank may be in this movie somewhere,
bro starvin for that old power ranger glory days.. be at every con doing those fan vids...

This dude really took the blueprint of old wrestlers who hang around the industry and it's pretty much given him a pretty good life, I'd say. Dude still been eating good off him being in spandex 20+ years ago :lol:

Last edited:
JDF is power rangers as far as I'm concerned. He's been in so many shows that it is hard to think about power rangers without him.

Ya. Dude a real one. He embraces it. Comes back any chance he gets. Even came back for another season in Dino. Does the super hero beat downs.

That's because he really thinks he's a power ranger :lol: bruh prolly keeps a morpher on him at all times just incase some puttys jump out and wanna get silly.

Back
Top Bottom