Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

JDF seems like a chill dude. He seems like he is about that action and can still give putties the hands.

what did JDF ever do to any of you... 
mean.gif

hurt *** Red Ranger fans, I swear...ain't dude's fault he got demoted in front of the whole team.

what did JDF ever do to any of you... :smh:

hurt *** Red Ranger fans, I swear...ain't dude's fault he got demoted in front of the whole team.
Aside from the rumors that he was part of the group that was bullying Billy for being gay, he just seems like a jerk who is stuck in the past and rides Sabans balls no matter what. Like he's the employee who would side with the bosses in a labor dispute

what did JDF ever do to any of you... 
mean.gif

Aside from the rumors that he was part of the group that was bullying Billy for being gay, he just seems like a jerk who is stuck in the past and rides Sabans balls no matter what. Like he's the employee who would side with the bosses in a labor dispute
Power Rangers is paying his bills, so he has a blind devotion to it.

fair, I guess i did ask...I could see that.

still, my guy made being a Power Ranger into a legit lifetime career path. I can't find the hate in my heart.

I said this before dude LEGIT made a lifelong career from Power Rangers. And it's funny cuz i've read he's a hit at some cons and at others his handlers are giving stuff away so people will buy autographs.

If that part about him carrying a morpher is true that's some funny ****. But can't hate on the guy. From what i've read about how much actors can make working the con circuit, dudes making out like a bandit.

And yes it's been confirmed he's got a cameo in the new movie.

Last edited:
I said this before dude LEGIT made a lifelong career from Power Rangers. And it's funny cuz i've read he's a hit at some cons and at others his handlers are giving stuff away so people will buy autographs.

If that part about him carrying a morpher is true that's some funny ****. But can't hate on the guy. From what i've read about how much actors can make working the con circuit, dudes making out like a bandit.

And yes it's been confirmed he's got a cameo in the new movie.

I can vouch that every convention I've seen him in, dude has lines WRAPPED, just waiting for him. His lines are about as opposite as you can get from say, Virgil's :lol:

I can vouch that every convention I've seen him in, dude has lines WRAPPED, just waiting for him. His lines are about as opposite as you can get from say, Virgil's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Still a jobber in the con-circuit.

I wonder why JDF does these days for employment
He's a professional con goer.
He was training mma for awhile now he teaches fight moves at the con.
He is an ok guy. But by the time the con is in the middle he gets full of himself. In the beginning he daps up everyone. When that line gets big though he knows he's about to make that money

He a lame. Failed mma fighter living hard off a kids show in the 90s.

Better off than red ranger Jason though.

Last edited:
Can't imagine him ever being in the mma at any point in his life....

Too soft for that, my impression

Last edited:
Wasn't he trying to fight that wrestling guy cm punk. Was promoting his head off for that. Like give the people what they want. Dawg no knows you y'all weren't in the same lane at the time. Maybe now

the costumes are a bit too flashy for me. too sleek with the curves and lines. idk maybe its bias and i can't acknowledge it. the OG costumes were simple. classic even.

i would've liked something that was a mix between armor plating and "fabric"

batman-arkham-knight.jpg

these movie costumes look more like armored symbiote or something idk. but hey it could still be great movie

Wasn't he trying to fight that wrestling guy cm punk. Was promoting his head off for that. Like give the people what they want. Dawg no knows you y'all weren't in the same lane at the time. Maybe now
Yeah, he was willing to fight him as his first opponent.

I think he would have beat CM Punk, too.

JDF wasn't with the UFC though and dude was probably using Punk to get a contract and get even more exposure.

Punk probably would have last longer against JDF though.

Lionsgate official website held an online chat with Alpha that the fans could partake in. Those guys man, spoiling it harder than I ever could...imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom